Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor + Katrina like confiscation

In case you missed:

And more looniness from the Great White North: Katrina like gun grab!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iaamANSHI0

+++++++++++++++

(Spoken in my by best Dr. Ruth's voice)
    And remember kids if no registration then no confiscation!!
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor + Katrina like confiscat

why doesn't the land of the free have media like that, he quoted song and verse of the laws..But again their are bubus canadians just as bubus American..

It can't happen hear, we're so much smarter.. same reason we don't learn from history! Those fools just didn't know how to do it..

"Sun News was known for its provocative content, right-of-centre viewpoints, and frequent controversies, but was plagued primarily by poor viewership: the network reported an average of 8,000 viewers, which was significantly lower than its competitors, CBC News Network, CTV News Channel and Global News Network.[1] Following failed attempts to sell the network to ZoomerMedia (a company owned by veteran Canadian television executive Moses Znaimer) and Leonard Asper, Sun News Network abruptly signed off at February 13, 2015 at 5:00 a.m. ET."

Link
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor + Katrina like confiscat

I was born and raised in Canada. The anti-firearm brainwashing that has happened there is remarkable and, as the fellow above points out, could very well happen here. That is why any seemingly small attack on the 2nd amendment is a big deal. I have many Canadian friends who are literally scared of guns and very uncomfortable if they are in the same room with a firearm. I was talking to a very intelligent doctor in Canada last year and he asked me if I "felt safe" in the USA with all of those guns everywhere.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by littlefitz View Post
    I was born and raised in Canada. The anti-firearm brainwashing that has happened there is remarkable and, as the fellow above points out, could very well happen here. That is why any seemingly small attack on the 2nd amendment is a big deal. I have many Canadian friends who are literally scared of guns and very uncomfortable if they are in the same room with a firearm. I was talking to a very intelligent doctor in Canada last year and he asked me if I "felt safe" in the USA with all of those guns everywhere.
    TPTB have learned the human sikey very well. it's not just going on here...

BTW:I did look for the proper spelling but turned up empty.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Lackawanna County)

psyche.

Strange looking word. Thanks Greek.

(Berks County)

Thanks Greek.
    You're welcome.

(Lancaster County)

It is happening here. If we don't push back, if we continue with the don't want to "Rub the 2nd in their faces", it is going to be game over in 25 years or less.

The Left picks something it doesn't like and demonizes the holy hell out of it. So far it's been things we mostly go along with, cigs, drunk driving, bicycle helmets and pads on the little ones etc.
    I'm a smoker. It's a shitty habit. You'd think I was a friggin pedophile with the way some react. Hey no problem.

They've started with guns now. They're patient. Obama said he only has a year left as if that means there is no threat. They play the long game. If it takes until their grandkids are adults, it's still a win and a gun free America.

But culture and tradition doesn't matter

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    It is happening here. If we don't push back, if we continue with the don't want to "Rub the 2nd in their faces", it is going to be game over in 25 years or less.

The Left picks something it doesn't like and demonizes the holy hell out of it. So far it's been things we mostly go along with, cigs, drunk driving, bicycle helmets and pads on the little ones etc.
    I'm a smoker. It's a shitty habit. You'd think I was a friggin pedophile with the way some react. Hey no problem.

They've started with guns now. They're patient. Obama said he only has a year left as if that means there is no threat. They play the long game. If it takes until their grandkids are adults, it's still a win and a gun free America.

But culture and tradition doesn't matter
    Are you saying it's inappropriate to stab smokers in the face. Who knew?
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Susquehanna County)

They've started with guns now.
    You are kidding right? They have been demonizing and marginalizing and denigrating gun owners for decades! Gun nuts and Fudds are the least of the terms they use!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Chester County)

I was talking to a very intelligent doctor in Canada last year and he asked me if I "felt safe" in the USA with all of those guns everywhere.
    Personally, I sleep better knowing we all have guns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast