Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default The Outdoor Channel is planning to show Seraphim Falls With Liam Neeson

So one of my favorite cable channels, The Outdoor Channel, shows movies on Friday nights. Tonight is Hour of the Gun with Jim Garner. Last week I think was Jeremiah Johnson.

Next week they plan to show Seraphim Falls, a post civil war story starring Pierce Brosnan and Liam Neeson.

http://outdoorchannel.com/showvideos...d=5GzXVpkd0qBx

Maybe they do not know about Liam's stance on gun ownership, he thinks no Americans should own one. They might need us to educate them, as well as their sponsors so that they may have a chance to reconsider broadcasting this film.

Contact them here. https://www.facebook.com/OutdoorChannel?_rdr

Here http://outdoorchannel.com/default.aspx

Oh yes, NRA All Access is one of their shows big programs.
    Contact them at https://www.facebook.com/NationalRif...ref=ts&fref=ts
    Or at 1-877-NRA-2000
    Last edited by Full Cabinet; February 20th, 2015 at 11:39 PM.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: The Outdoor Channel is planning to show Seraphim Falls With Liam Neeson

Pierce Brosnan is also anti-2A.

Personally, I don't see this as a big deal. If you asked them not to play films featuring, directed by, or produced by anyone who is anti-gun, that would probably rule out 97% of all films made in the United States.

You could be sending comments to BATFE stating you do not support the proposed ban on XM855, petitioning your state representatives to block Obama's nomination of Loretta Lynch for USAG, writing your representatives to block Wolf's nomination of Marcus Brown for head of the State Police, and voicing support for the Constitutional Concealed Carry bill.

Or, you know, you could get angry about what films are on TV Your choice

Default Re: The Outdoor Channel is planning to show Seraphim Falls With Liam Neeson

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalReaper View Post
    Pierce Brosnan is also anti-2A.

Personally, I don't see this as a big deal. If you asked them not to play films featuring, directed by, or produced by anyone who is anti-gun, that would probably rule out 97% of all films made in the United States.

You could be sending comments to BATFE stating you do not support the proposed ban on XM855, petitioning your state representatives to block Obama's nomination of Loretta Lynch for USAG, writing your representatives to block Wolf's nomination of Marcus Brown for head of the State Police, and voicing support for the Constitutional Concealed Carry bill.

Or, you know, you could get angry about what films are on TV Your choice
    I will "pay" these anti's as little as possible, which rules out my watching most of the films out.

I also communicate with my reps, and make comments.

And I at those who give the 2A pricks $$$ to continue their anti-2 proselytizing. They are actors, professional pretenders. They are insignificant.

Besides, books are better.
    Last edited by spacemanvic; February 21st, 2015 at 10:43 AM.
    Hold the Line...

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanvic View Post
    I will "pay" these anti's as little as possible, which rules out my watching most of the films out. Besides, books are better.
    You can still watch the films without giving those bastards a dime. , Just use your imagination

90% of Hollywood is anti-gun, and if I were a betting man I'd say that the majority of the companies you give your money to are anti-gun (or at least have anti-gunners on the board of directors), and most of the networks are anti-gun.

You can't boycott everyone unless you choose to wander off into the desert and live in a cave.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    You can still watch the films without giving those bastards a dime. , Just use your imagination
    Yup...Not sure what poofas policy is on this so i won't so anything other than that there are ways to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by glocke12 View Post
    90% of Hollywood is anti-gun, and if I were a betting man I'd say that the majority of the companies you give your money to are anti-gun (or at least have anti-gunners on the board of directors), and most of the networks are anti-gun.

You can't boycott everyone unless you choose to wander off into the desert and live in a cave.
    You say that like it's a bad thing...
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing...
    His oldest daughter (20yr old) is looking for a husband.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Montgomery County)

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    His oldest daughter (20yr old) is looking for a husband.

Can I get a hint? Which one in the pic?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast