Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Open Carry Club and Open Carry Marches in Philadelphia?

I'm doing great. I remember you well. I was there in Dickson City too

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Pick a place, date and time. Best to give some notice to the place you choose for a dinner. I doubt they will care, they like $$$. I have never had a problem with O/C in any restaurant. Also, give the members here adequate notice to set aside the time.
    What about an outside picnic? I don't have any places in mind. Was hoping some people in here has some experience with organizing some kinda open carry events or activities. I'd just like to participate and curious to why people in this city may be reluctant to support that kind of activity.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I doubt anyone here would ever vouch for me because most strongly disagree with everything I say.......But that still gives me enough credibility to question your motivations. This is not old boys club and since you apparently have been a member here for 7 years you should know that.

There are often "new" posters that start with highly controversial questions or topics and just want to rile people up. I was just wondering with 20 posts in 7 years (8 of them in this post) are you legit?
    You can question whatever you want. Not sure where you expect to get answers but I don't have any for you. No matter how many years I've been a member of an online forum, I'm free to come and go as I please. Partake in conversations or just read whatever or just do nothing. As far as I know, nothing on this site says you are in charge of verifying legitimacy of people you have nothing to do with and voluntarily correspond with. I didn't come here to engage in this type of dialogue but there's always someone who has to come in and change the direction of the conversation and change the energy in the room to feed their own needs. I'm sure you'll have something more to say but this will be my last response to you specifically and I'll make it an effort to skip anything with your name on it.

(Philadelphia County)

Anyway. For anyone who's interested in continuing the conversation, I'd like to hear what the thoughts are of an open carry, outside gathering within Philadelphia. Nothing that resembles a protest. Just a bunch of LTCF holders gathering in low traffic, public places and socializing, educating others or whatever is appropriate, lawful, civilized and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by cbdresources View Post
    Anyway. For anyone who's interested in continuing the conversation, I'd like to hear what the thoughts are of an open carry, outside gathering within Philadelphia. Nothing that resembles a protest. Just a bunch of LTCF holders gathering in low traffic, public places and socializing, educating others or whatever is appropriate, lawful, civilized and safe.
    Like I said before give enough notice and a location. In all fairness, I think the reason OC has died down as a topic is because the police got their asses kicked in court. I see it more and more and no one seems to bat an eye anymore. Even Philly PD knows the rules. The Hey Junior days are over!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Like I said before give enough notice and a location. In all fairness, I think the reason OC has died down as a topic is because the police got their asses kicked in court. I see it more and more and no one seems to bat an eye anymore. Even Philly PD knows the rules. The Hey Junior days are over!
    Right. I don't see it in my area except for armed security agents. I think a lot of these people around here are convicted felons anyway. But I'll do a some more outreach and see if anyone is even interested. Maybe people are just concerned with being able to protect themselves. But I think in some communities, the bad elements need to know what the good elements are capable of if things get outta hand.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456