Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Action alert on HB2011 regarding Pre-Emption

Rep Mike Turzai has committed to move HB 2011. This bill strengthens pre-emption by providing for standing and compensation of expenses in the event a local law needs to be challenged that conflicts with State gun laws. Corbett said he will sign if it is put on his desk in the remaining 11 days left to the legislative session.

For more information and updates on these efforts, and to get involved, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Where to (or not to) Spend Money > Shops

Notices

Shops Know of a shop with competetive prices? Have a bad experience with someone else? Post here so people can make informed choices.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old February 5th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Grand Member

(Westmoreland County)
Nic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond repute
Default A+ Customer Service from Aim Surplus!

I received fantastic customer service from Aim Surplus today!

I had ordered 500 rounds of ammo and some used European AK magazines from Aim Surplus a while back. One of the magazines shipped to me was extremely beat up. I really didn't care about how it looked, I only needed it to function.

I wrote their CS an email at 10:23am this morning, telling them that the magazine functions as badly as it looks. They responded to my email at 10:28am (yes 5 min later) and Bryan wrote that he will be sending me a new magazine today. Later this afternoon, I received an email notification from Aim that my replacement magazine had shipped!

At no time did I ask for a replacement. I just wanted to let them know that, although I was pleased with the rest of my order, one of the magazines was not received in working order. They didn't have to send me a new one, as time had expired on returns. They also could have had me pay for postage to send the bad magazine back, etc... They did nothing short of jump on the chance to give excellent customer service, above and beyond what many others think is good CS. I will continue to order from Aim Surplus with confidence.

Now that's customer service in my book.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old February 11th, 2010, 12:56 AM

T3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant futureT3h H4t has a brilliant future
Default Re: A+ Customer Service from Aim Surplus!

I wish all businesses ran that way, I'm only 23 but from what I can understand thats a practice that has come and gone. Im glad to hear they treated you right, I will feel better about ordering from them in the future, thank you for you feed back.
Old February 11th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Grand Member

(Westmoreland County)
Nic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond reputeNic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A+ Customer Service from Aim Surplus!

I received the new magazine from Aim, and it is perfect. It looks brand new, and it does not wobble in my AK. I'm really pleased with this company, and I can't wait to order from them again.