Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Where to (or not to) Spend Money > Shops

Notices

Shops Know of a shop with competetive prices? Have a bad experience with someone else? Post here so people can make informed choices.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old August 6th, 2009, 09:05 AM
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Allegheny County)
officer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Logan's Gun Gallery, Butler County

I've dealt with Mr. Logan several times and he has, by far, very reasonable prices and a good selection of both handguns and long guns, new and used. Window shopping is not a problem and he treats his customers extremely well. I bought my AR there as he had the best price I could find at the time. He also has a good selection of accessories and ammo.

Logan's Gun Gallery
Off of Rt. 38 in North Washington. Go on Rt. 38 off of Rt. 422 to North Washington just beyond the rodeo grounds and at the next intersection, turn left.
M-F, 10-9
Sat., 10-4:30
724-894-2260

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old August 12th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Grand Member

(Butler County)
bortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond reputebortle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Logan's Gun Gallery, Butler County

Logan's is a nice place. Decent prices, friendly owner. Usually has a nice selection of everything.
Old August 12th, 2009, 02:19 PM

(Venango County)
Justin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond reputeJustin2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I've been dealing with him for a long time. He gave me quite a deal on my russian sks.
Old August 30th, 2009, 07:14 PM

PA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud of

Been going there for probably 7 years now. My buddy and I stop in there all the time, sometimes on a weekly basis, and it's a 45 minute drive for us. Funny thing is, we bypass Sportsmans Supply on the way there. Used to stop in there pretty frequently too. The big reason why we stop at Logan's all the time and not Sportsmans anymore? Mr Logan is actually friendly.
Old August 30th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Grand Member

(Allegheny County)
Koli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond reputeKoli01 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info and directions. Have to add this stop to our upcoming gun shop tour.
Old August 30th, 2009, 07:32 PM

Lone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond repute

Never been to Logan's. Do they have a good selection of reloading componets?
Old August 31st, 2009, 07:17 PM

PA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Never been to Logan's. Do they have a good selection of reloading componets?
He has some, but not really a big selection. Unfortunately, I would say Gunworld is probably a better place to go for reloading supplies, at least as far as selection goes. I like Gunworld too, but pretty much never go there anymore because their prices are usually sky high.
Old August 31st, 2009, 07:30 PM
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Allegheny County)
officer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond reputeofficer64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My buddy and I stop in there all the time, sometimes on a weekly basis, and it's a 45 minute drive for us. Funny thing is, we bypass Sportsmans Supply on the way there. Used to stop in there pretty frequently too. The big reason why we stop at Logan's all the time and not Sportsmans anymore? Mr Logan is actually friendly.
Funny you mention this. I've only been in Sportsmans Supply once with the wife. I got the same feeling there and actually so did she. Haven't been back since.
Old August 19th, 2010, 01:16 PM

(Butler County)
runwyrlph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA452 View Post
Been going there for probably 7 years now. My buddy and I stop in there all the time, sometimes on a weekly basis, and it's a 45 minute drive for us. Funny thing is, we bypass Sportsmans Supply on the way there. Used to stop in there pretty frequently too. The big reason why we stop at Logan's all the time and not Sportsmans anymore? Mr Logan is actually friendly.
+1

sportsmans supply acts like you're a jerk for wanting to buy their guns!

Rick is always friendly and prices are good too
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:31 PM

Lone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeLone Wolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by runwyrlph View Post
+1

sportsmans supply acts like you're a jerk for wanting to buy their guns!

Rick is always friendly and prices are good too
That's the best way anyone could describe Sportsman's Supply! Ive totally given up on that place.