Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Where to (or not to) Spend Money > Shops

Notices

Shops Know of a shop with competetive prices? Have a bad experience with someone else? Post here so people can make informed choices.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old September 6th, 2013, 09:21 PM

(Butler County)
Lurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Field and Stream - Cranberry Twp PA

Deleted and stuff.

Last edited by Lurcharad; September 7th, 2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Blah

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old September 6th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Grand Member
PAFOA Bronze Supporter

(Butler County)
scruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond reputescruff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Field and Stream - Cranberry Twp PA

Welcome to the forum! Since you're new, you don't know what you inadvertently just stepped in.

Dick's pulled their AR's off the shelves after the Newtown shooting. They screwed Troy Industries, who developed their first AR and contracted with Dick's to provide them in large quantities. They also screwed many customers who had paid for their rifles, had gone through background checks, and in some cases, had already been told that their rifles were in the store, ready to be picked up. They notified these customers the day before Christmas that their purchases were cancelled and their money would be refunded. Dick's cares nothing about our rights, and will take our money and then stab us in the back for the sake of political correctness. So many of us won't step foot in the new store. It makes me feel dirty to walk in the place.
Old September 6th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Grand Member

(Lancaster County)
streaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old September 6th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Grand Member

(Clarion County)
sprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond reputesprrdhawk44 has a reputation beyond repute

You poor soul. I'd start looking up proctologists and counselors if I were you.
Old September 7th, 2013, 09:25 AM

(Butler County)
Lurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond reputeLurcharad has a reputation beyond repute

Ok!! Ok!! Call off the dogs!! I have done some research and realized the error of my ways!! They don't exactly advertise that they are the evil unmentionable store.. I was out on a date night with the wife and we thought we would stop in on our way by. I shall walk barefoot over hot brass as penance for my crime.

In closing, to echo popular sentiment.....Fuck Dicks!!
Old September 7th, 2013, 09:44 AM

(Franklin County)
Maquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond reputeMaquis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurcharad View Post
Ok!! Ok!! Call off the dogs!! I have done some research and realized the error of my ways!! They don't exactly advertise that they are the evil unmentionable store.. I was out on a date night with the wife and we thought we would stop in on our way by. I shall walk barefoot over hot brass as penance for my crime.

Welcome
Old September 7th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Banned

(Lehigh County)
Pa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond reputePa.Sniper has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry, but it needs to be said:

FUCK DICK'S and FIELD & STREAM TOO!

by the way, welcome to the forum.
Old September 7th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Moderator Emeritus

(Allegheny County)
Emptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond reputeEmptymag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurcharad View Post

I missed the original post, but I think I like this guy.

Let's keep him.

Old September 7th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Grand Member

(Allegheny County)
QuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond repute

We also have to remember to fuck Troy industries for hiring a sniper that was at Ruby Ridge.

Fuck Winchester for dropping quality on the 94.

Fuck Glock Sig and HK for not being American companies.

Lets make it simple fuck the whole firearms industry. Boycot everything.

Really, how many of these threads do we need. Fucking go out and fucking shoot. FUCK!!!!

Last edited by QuackXP; September 7th, 2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old September 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Grand Member

(Lancaster County)
streaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuackXP View Post

Lets make it simple fuck the whole firearms industry. Boycot everything.

Really, how many of these threads do we need. Fucking go out and fucking shoot. FUCK!!!!
I'd like to go out and shoot, but apparently I'm supposed to boycott everything so I can't even buy ammo.