Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Where to (or not to) Spend Money > Shops

Notices

Shops Know of a shop with competetive prices? Have a bad experience with someone else? Post here so people can make informed choices.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:53 PM

(Philadelphia County)
Pierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond repute
Default surplus city feasterville

All around a great place to shop! Prices are fair selection is not huge, but certainly enough to be worth stopping in and browsing. And the staff is just awesome!!!!!! They never bother you while you are browsing and when you want them they are right there ready to help , and always very friendly! I used to shop at guns and things until they closed and after trying out various other shops I finally found my new gun shop with them. The one and only draw back is they do not do private sale transfers.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old February 24th, 2013, 12:35 AM

(Montgomery County)
jrock1537 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: surplus city feasterville

GREAT place to shop and do business. I was in there today looking at the 870's and spoke to Rob. He helped me find a very nice 870 Magnum that ended up coming home with me for less then I had intended on spending elsewhere. They were very knowledgeable and he even threw in a box of shell. Then he offered to help me change out my foreend when I'm ready. I know I will keep going back there as their prices are very reasonable and they are ready to help you out and not beat you down.
Old February 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Bucks County)
EB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond reputeEB85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: surplus city feasterville

I heard through the rumor mill that they had some Colt 6920's on the shelf for ~$1375. Anyone able to confirm or deny?
Old February 24th, 2013, 10:54 AM

(Bucks County)
Doomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond reputeDoomtrooper has a reputation beyond repute

Great place. Has anyone noticed if they still have the wooden crates of 7x62x54r ? Last time I was in there was October.
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:52 PM

(Bucks County)
firebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond reputefirebird.77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrooper View Post
Great place. Has anyone noticed if they still have the wooden crates of 7x62x54r ? Last time I was in there was October.

They did 2 weeks ago...not sure about today. Call them on Tuesday
Old February 24th, 2013, 10:25 PM

(Philadelphia County)
Pierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond reputePierce8468 has a reputation beyond repute

They did have those colts for that price a few weeks ago. Can't say if they still do or not
Old March 13th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Grand Member

(Bucks County)
PocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond repute

Scored a deal today. Got word they got a Glock shipment. Called and Confirmed.
Son in law has been looking for his first and wanted a Glock 19 after shooting mine.
Sure enough they had Gen 3 for $510 & Gen 4 for $575. Out the door he went with a brand new Gen 4.
First time I had been there, great staff, great deal.
I'll be back.
Old March 14th, 2013, 08:47 AM

(Bucks County)
Warhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond reputeWarhogg has a reputation beyond repute

They have a Facebook page if you have a profile there. "Like" the page and you will get their notifications. Last week they announced the Colt 6920's and Glocks in stock. The Colt's are indeed $1375 and they had 50 come in as of last week, if there are still any left. FB is a great way to keep on top of thier stock!
Old March 14th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Grand Member

(Bucks County)
PocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond reputePocketProtector has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhogg View Post
They have a Facebook page if you have a profile there. "Like" the page and you will get their notifications. Last week they announced the Colt 6920's and Glocks in stock. The Colt's are indeed $1375 and they had 50 come in as of last week, if there are still any left. FB is a great way to keep on top of thier stock!
Exactly where I got the tip.
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:20 PM

(Philadelphia County)
tourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond reputetourture has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tourture Send a message via MSN to tourture

Just left there - they got another shipment of glocks
And have .223 in stock.