Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB80 (Formerly HB 1243, Preemption Law Changes) Is Off to the Governor for Signature!

Thanks to everyone's support of this bill, it has passed a concurrence vote in the House, and is now off to the Governor's desk to be signed. To link to the latest discussion on this effort, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Where to (or not to) Spend Money > Shops

Notices

Shops Know of a shop with competetive prices? Have a bad experience with someone else? Post here so people can make informed choices.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old October 4th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Grand Member

(Lancaster County)
keystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default DNA Weaponry

... as I was coming home from hunting this past Saturday I passed DNA Weaponry, this was quite the surprise to me as my hometown has 0 gun shops. As soon as I pulled in my drive I gave their number a call and indeed they will be a full service gun shop that specializes in tactical weaponry. I was also told they will be able to get in "hunting" items.

They are slated to open mid October. I plan on checking it out once it does and will report back.

My phone conversation with whom I suspect to be the owner was pleasant. I got high hopes for this one!

DNA Weaponry
56 Copperfield Cir
Lititz, PA 17543-9483
(717) 626-0345

Last edited by keystoneman 85; October 4th, 2011 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old October 4th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Grand Member

(Lackawanna County)
mollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond reputemollymayhem82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DNA Weaponry

The name of the store makes me think of Resident Evil, LOL.
Old October 4th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Master Member

(Lancaster County)
streaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the address? Are they right along 501 somewheres?

Old October 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Grand Member

(Lancaster County)
keystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond reputekeystoneman 85 has a reputation beyond repute

DNA Weaponry
56 Copperfield Cir
Lititz, PA 17543-9483
(717) 626-0345

Copperfield Cir is the small business complex across the street from the Sheetz on the north end of town. Right off 501/Newport rd.
Old October 4th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Master Member

(Lancaster County)
streaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond reputestreaker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, know right where it is. I'll stop up when they're open.

Old October 4th, 2011, 02:46 PM

SigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond reputeSigSauer226 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymayhem82 View Post
The name of the store makes me think of Resident Evil, LOL.
Or Metal Gear Solid 4.
Old October 15th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Grand Member

(Lancaster County)

They are open now. Just picked up my M&P 15-22 and it was a smooth transaction. The store is connected to the neighboring store which sells clothing and gear from Under Armour, Polar Tech, 5.11, etc.

The owner is a local township cop and a real nice guy. I'll deff. be taking more business his way.

He plans on getting his website up and running shortly.
Old October 19th, 2011, 05:23 PM

(Lancaster County)
calicoon_023 has a spectacular aura aboutcalicoon_023 has a spectacular aura aboutcalicoon_023 has a spectacular aura about

DNA is only about 4mi away from me. I stopped in the other week to see if they were open. Everyone I spoke to was polite, down to earth, and enthusiastic. Sounds like they will be growing their inventory as they more forward.

I'm excited!
Old October 19th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Master Member

(Lancaster County)

I stopped in last saturday. People were friendly enough, nothing really caught my interest though. Not much of a selection yet in the way of firearms. But they're new, maybe they'll get more eventually.

Old October 19th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Grand Member

(Lancaster County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
I stopped in last saturday. People were friendly enough, nothing really caught my interest though. Not much of a selection yet in the way of firearms. But they're new, maybe they'll get more eventually.
They are going to stock a lot of Glocks, AR's, Remington 700, etc type stuff. He did tell me ANYTHING I was interested in he could probably get and to just ask.