Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Action alert on HB2011 regarding Pre-Emption

Rep Mike Turzai has committed to move HB 2011. This bill strengthens pre-emption by providing for standing and compensation of expenses in the event a local law needs to be challenged that conflicts with State gun laws. Corbett said he will sign if it is put on his desk in the remaining 11 days left to the legislative session.

For more information and updates on these efforts, and to get involved, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Where to (or not to) Spend Money > Shops

Notices

Shops Know of a shop with competetive prices? Have a bad experience with someone else? Post here so people can make informed choices.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old December 6th, 2010, 10:21 AM

(Snyder County)
Delerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond reputeDelerius has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

Have to give a big thumbs up to Erik at Middlecreek Shooting Supply on RT 35 before you hit Freeburg, Pa. Helpful, Friendly and if there is anything you need, he can get it for you. He does a lot of reloading so if you are looking for shells at a reduced cost over retail, he can help you out. If also has a nice selection of new and used handguns and long guns...

P: 570-274-2542
E: erik@shootingsupplyusa.com

3127 Route 35
Selinsgrove, PA 17870

http://www.shootingsupplyusa.com/

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old December 10th, 2010, 10:20 AM

SSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond reputeSSgtLP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

I just had a firearm delivered to Middle Creek Shooting Supply. Erik charged $20 for the transfer fee, which I didn't think was too bad. He also mentioned that he gives a 10% discount to current/former military, first responders, and I think he said LEO too. Also has a referral program where you earn $20 in store credit if a new customer buys a firearm and gives your name. Seems like a great guy to do business with.
Old March 8th, 2011, 02:39 AM

em2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond repute

Erik is a great guy. Very nice selection of pistols and hard to find rifles (FN SCAR, Bushmaster ACR). Lots of reloading material and is even a licensed ammo manufacturer and seller.

I did a transfer a few weeks ago for $20. He accepts handgun transfers from non ffl private individuals. He will even email/fax a copy of his FFL to the seller.

Take your empty brass in and he can reload them to your specs. The Glock manual says no lead/reload ammo, but I have never encountered any problems with his ammo.

shootingsupplyusa.com
Old March 13th, 2011, 08:53 AM

(Northumberland County)
originalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud oforiginalsocko has much to be proud of

Erik's is one of those places on my to do list, was there yesterday. Nice assortment of handguns, long guns, reloading supplies, and ammo. He is very nice to talk with. (plus he has a PK380) I might be running back down to get.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:20 AM
Grand Member
PAFOA Bronze Supporter

PAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond reputePAMedic=F|A= has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

Top notch. Decent prices, easy to talk to, knowledge, willing to make a recommendation & consider your preferences - not locked into his own personal beliefs about what a person should or should not carry. He has solidly locked up the business of everyone I know in a to county area - as I work in Snyder but live in Juniata County and tell everyone they should at least take a look before buying somewhere else. Everyone has bought from him.

He active encourages everyone to save their brass, as he reloads - and he is not humble in his belief that his reloads are better then factory (I can not testify to this).

A big +1
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:13 PM

(Dauphin County)
mlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond reputemlbgpride has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the area this morning for work and decided to swing in by. He still had a good assortment, even with all the hysteria going on now. Very friendly, willing to help and chat. Will definitely be going there again. Great place.
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:53 AM

(Perry County)
Bang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond reputeBang Bang has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Middlecreek Shooting Supply - Selinsgrove, Pa.

Needed an Ruger LC9 spare clip. Gander mountain wanted $49.00 for one. I was in the area and stopped by and wow! Only $29.00! I bought 2! Thanks Eric!
Old March 5th, 2013, 04:42 PM

(Juniata County)
Hersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond reputeHersh5317 has a reputation beyond repute

I've made several purchases from Erik. Great guy, good prices. I send people to him all the time when I don't have what they are looking for in stock. Every one that has come back says the same thing, "Thanks, I didn't realize how much he had from the size of the place." Don't let the looks deceive you.
Old March 6th, 2013, 11:50 PM

(Northumberland County)
jb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond reputejb44336 has a reputation beyond repute

I would deffenitly recommend this shop!! I stopped in for some 9mm and .22lr ammo a few weeks ago and ended up talking to Eric for about 45 mins. He's really nice and helpful. His shop is about 30 mins away, but I don't mind driving and giving a nice guy my business instead of giving it to Walmart or cabelas!
Old September 28th, 2013, 06:56 AM

(Union County)
Shoopypa is an unknown quantity at this point

Stopped in to see what Erik had - I was looking for ammo - ended up walking out with a Mosquito ! great prices and nice selection. Erik stops what he is doing and actually spends time with you. Will be going back ! Well worth the trip and I highly recommend his shop.