Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB80 Signed by Governor Corbett!

Thanks to everyone's support of this bill, it has been signed into law by Governor Corbett. Municipalities can now be held liable for firearms laws on the books which are in direct violation of the state's preemption laws. To link to continuing discussion on the new law, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Firearms > Rifles

Notices

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old October 18th, 2011, 03:52 PM

(Philadelphia County)
nathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond repute
Default who makes psa barrels?

Ok, I'm trying to figure out who is producing the psa 4150 Chrome lined barrels. I know their chf barrels come from fn, and have read their stainless and 4140 barrels come from Wilson, but where are they getting the 4150s?

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old October 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM

(Lebanon County)
dropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who makes psa barrels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaniel.seacat View Post
Ok, I'm trying to figure out who is producing the psa 4150 Chrome lined barrels. I know their chf barrels come from fn, and have read their stainless and 4140 barrels come from Wilson, but where are they getting the 4150s?
From 1 of those two, probably Wilson. The only barrels they get are from those two companies.
Old October 18th, 2011, 08:52 PM

(Philadelphia County)
nathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond reputenathaniel.seacat has a reputation beyond repute

Not being a dick. Source? Do we have anything more conclusive?
Old October 19th, 2011, 06:28 PM

(Lebanon County)
dropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of lightdropshot12 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not being a dick. Source? Do we have anything more conclusive?
No problem, second post.
Old October 20th, 2011, 01:37 AM

(Philadelphia County)

Awesome. From what I can tell Wilson barrels are nice middle of the road barrels? I'm not looking for ultimate accuracy. Id like to get atleast 10k round life with minute of person accuracy at 300 yards.
Old October 20th, 2011, 03:43 PM

(Lebanon County)

Quote:
Awesome. From what I can tell Wilson barrels are nice middle of the road barrels? I'm not looking for ultimate accuracy. Id like to get atleast 10k round life with minute of person accuracy at 300 yards.
Yea, you'll easily get that. It's and AR after all, and as long as its chrome lined you'll get at least 10k.