Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Adams County)

Default Re: Harrisburg 23JAN2013 - Part 2 - ACTION!!

Have emailed jan23 twice, roughly one week apart. Still no response. Hoping response is not pertinent info for Wed. Me + 1 in!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spence View Post
    Have emailed jan23 twice, roughly one week apart. Still no response. Hoping response is not pertinent info for Wed. Me + 1 in!
    I haven't gotten it? PM me your info. I control the email servers and you shouldn't have any blocks unless you are using a .ru address

Even 'malformed' requests (email addresses substantially different from sending addresses, made up names, etc) have been answered, and in some cases even called to confirm the info.

So send me a PM with your info and I'll get you taken care of. Sorry for any troubles!
    I Dial 1911

(Delaware County)

Please note that the first post has been updated.

The main point being a pre-rally meeting will not occur, instead please be present at the Capitol Steps by 9:45 AM, so that we can kick the rally off with our first speaker at 10:00 AM sharp!

A second point being that unless you possess a valid PA License to Carry Firearms (LTCF), or an equivalent from a state with reciprocity, DO NOT TRANSPORT OR CARRY A FIREARM TO THIS EVENT!

And lastly...IT WILL BE BELOW FREEZING! Dress in layers, wear gloves, hats, ear muffs...whatever will help you endure the bitter cold!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow citizens! Regards - Don
    (Member NRA & GOA)

(Westmoreland County)

Thanks, Don!

Anyone who arrives early, please find one of us! We have a LOT of material to carry inside the Capitol. Tables, chairs, audio equipment, etc.

We can DEFINITELY use help! Our initial teams are arriving approx 8am at the Capitol.

You can always CALL ME and we'll put you to work...er...meet up
    I Dial 1911

(Montgomery County)

I was wondering if you guys knew that CeaseFirePA will be organizer the same day, same place, on the East side of the Capital?

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by FJR86 View Post
    I was wondering if you guys knew that CeaseFirePA will be organizer the same day, same place, on the East side of the Capital?
    And why do you think this was started???
    Do you know that CeasefirePa busses their protestors in from Philly?

Ed
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    And why do you think this was started???
    Do you know that CeasefirePa busses their protestors in from Philly?

Ed
    they are busing in people and they are planning on being inside at 12 and having a "press conference" .... we should get to speak at that press conference

(Delaware County)

this will be very exciting. im glad i can be a part of it. hopefully all goes well and we send out a strong message.

(Westmoreland County)

Really? Cool

We will be in the same space at they are, but our event is before, during, and after theirs.

Remember, we cannot "interfere" with their permit. They have a specific spot on the Rotunda stairs. Our permit also covers area INSIDE the Rotunda. You will know it when you see it.

We can have our signs, our people, etc all around and in the public areas, as long as we do not interefere with their permit or the operations of the Capitol.

Our INSIDE area also has space and items SPONSORED by Legislators.

When we are at the rally, come see us for more specific guidelines if you wish to exercise your 1st Amendment Right of expression, but wish to do so in a responsible and orderly fashion, with respect to our Capitol and all those who are there that day.

After all, CeaseFirePA has a number of people who BELIEVE they are helping out, not realizing their monies and efforts are being co-opted for purposes that are AGAINST THE CONSTITUTIONs of the US and Pennsylvania!

WE are the ones who actually stop GUN CRIME and GUN VIOLENCE. WE are deterrents to CRIME and VIOLENCE. THEY are....well...they don't like guns. That's about it, they deter NOTHING with their personal and selfish agendas.

I am hoping MANY of their members PAY ATTENTION and realize we have the SAME ANTI-CRIME and ANTI-VIOLENCE goals!

Just we are EFFECTIVE and LEGAL and OBEY the CONSTITUTION. They...are not.

They try harder to punish criminals who commit crimes. We do that too. But in addition, we are also a DETERRENT to crime, whereas their actions actually ENCOURAGE crime in "Gun Free" areas, neighborhoods, and homes.

That's the 30 second version.

If we DON'T ACT NOW, those kinds of people will succeed in passing worthless nonsense that undermine our Constitutions and put our Citizens and families in danger.
    I Dial 1911

Question Re: Harrisburg 23JAN2013 - Part 2 - ACTION!!

Does anyone know why the facebook event was changed to 8:30am? Is this the same event?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast