Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB2011 and HB1243 Updates

So far, there hasn't been a 2nd Consideration vote on either of these bills. WE NEED TO KEEP UP THE PRESSURE, and continue to contact our legislators - ask them to tell House leadership to bring these bills to a vote! Ask them to vote YES on HB2011, and NO on the Universal Background Check amendment. In addition, the FOAC is requesting support for an amendment proposed to HB1243 (Mental Health Records for Firearms Purchases) that, if passed, will allow HB1243 to restore firearm rights to those who have recovered from a mental illness.

For more information and updates on these efforts,
CLICK HERE

For legislator contact information,
CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Firearms > NFA/Class 3/Title II

Notices

NFA/Class 3/Title II Talk about your Machineguns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, Destructive Devices and AOWs here. You know you want to, they are fun.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old June 27th, 2013

(Allegheny County)
PAGunLawyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Western Pennsylvania Gun Trust Lawyer

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on the forums for a few years now and have really enjoyed the discussions and information on here.

I am Benjamin Scott Johns, a lawyer working in Bridgeville, PA who writes Class 3 Gun Trusts (aka NFA Trust). I met a lot of fellow PAFOA users at the local gun shows over the past few months and finally got around to creating an account. Just wanted to make a thread in case anyone met me at the shows in Tarrentum, Monroeville or Washington or just has general questions for a local gun-friendly lawyer.

Just as an aside, don't post any confidential information on the forum, just send me a PM or give me a call. Wouldn't want to expose it here or anywhere else.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old July 31st, 2013

(Westmoreland County)
csementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond reputecsementuh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to csementuh
Default Re: Western Pennsylvania Gun Trust Lawyer

Welcome to the forum!

I believe I have talked to you a couple times at shows. Nice of you to introduce yourself and offer up some help.

Do you have any standardized pricing on trusts, or does it depend on individual needs?
Old July 31st, 2013
Grand Member

(Washington County)
Shodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond reputeShodan has a reputation beyond repute

Would you be the type of lawyer to contact in the event of a self-defense shooting?
Old August 1st, 2013

(Allegheny County)
PAGunLawyer is an unknown quantity at this point

@Shodan- I personally do not deal with criminal law matters but I have a referral network depending on which county you are in. I work closely with attorneys who handle criminal defense in the event of a self-defense shooting and attorneys who work to restore and retain firearms rights either from a previous event or during the trial itself.

@csementuh- The standard price for my trusts are $450, though almost everyone pays $405 after a military, first responder or second amendment supporter discount. Other discounts are available depending on circumstances and referrals. I also closely watch my competition and will match or beat their pricing so long as they are also barred attorneys.

Usual completion time for the trusts is under one week from the time we get the information to the time you sign or we send the completed trust to you. The trust will still need to be notarized and then funded and I give complete instructions in-person, on the phone and via the paperwork itself.