Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Connecticut residents revolt

http://survivaljoe.net/blog/connecti...onal-gun-laws/

"Connecticut Legislators Assumed Gun Owners Would Comply with Unconstitutional Gun Laws. But They Never Expected This…

...In response to the Sandy Hook school shooting in December 2012, the state of Connecticut passed a series of gun laws that went into effect at various times between the passage of the law and January 1, 2014. ...

...Governor Dannel Malloy and the government of the state of Connecticut are having their own “Oh, poop” moment, now that they’ve tallied the number of citizens who have registered their “assault weapons” and “high capacity magazines” required by the state’s unconstitutional gun laws, compared that to the estimated number of applicable weapons and magazines in the state, and realize they’ve been ignored.

Historically speaking, 90-percent or more of those required to comply with gun registration laws in the U.S. refuse to do so, and there is no reason to suspect that this registration attempt in Connecticut is any different. I’ve seen estimates of 1,000,000 firearm magazines that should have been registered under the law, but the state reports registering only 40,000… just 4 percent. ..."

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Connecticut residents revolt

40,000 is a disappointingly high number but as a percentage, GOOD!!!

Take a look at New Jersey "gun lawyers" adverisements:

"We can help you apply for your firearm permit". Things are so bad, people need an attorney's assistance to APPLY!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Historically speaking, 90-percent or more of those required to comply with gun registration laws in the U.S. refuse to do so, and there is no reason to suspect that this registration attempt in Connecticut is any different. I’ve seen estimates of 1,000,000 firearm magazines that should have been registered under the law, but the state reports registering only 40,000… just 4 percent. ..."
    Wasn't a sincere law so why be sincere about obeying it?

I dimly recall that a German law that mandated the registration of Handguns had an estimated 17 percent compliance. Germans are probably some of the most law abiding people on the planet but only one in six complied?

(Bucks County)

Hardly a revolt, but good news none the less. Now let's see what the Fascists do.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Venango County)

Now the call needs to go out:

"Either repeal the law or begin enforcing it!"
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    Now the call needs to go out:

"Either repeal the law or begin enforcing it!"
    A little like going bear hunting with a switch, don't you think?

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by robert slabaugh View Post
    A little like going bear hunting with a switch, don't you think?
    If I was a cop in that jurisdiction, I wouldn't want to press my luck enforcing BS laws like that. Let the politicians 'handle' it. I am betting they blink. If it gets out of hand, they better leave the state.

The government has a lot of power today. But they tend to forget how powerful a movement of people can be. It has been a little too long since it has happened. The 'tree of liberty' and all.

Besides, I think we are about to hit an economic crash in addition.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    If I was a cop in that jurisdiction, I wouldn't want to press my luck enforcing BS laws like that. Let the politicians 'handle' it. I am betting they blink. If it gets out of hand, they better leave the state.

The government has a lot of power today. But they tend to forget how powerful a movement of people can be. It has been a little too long since it has happened. The 'tree of liberty' and all.

Besides, I think we are about to hit an economic crash in addition.
    Buy commodities! Canned food and ammo! Viva la revoluccion!

(Lehigh County)

I just got done reading the recent updates to the pot thread. Now I'm just sitting here wondering when people are going to chime in and say how wrong these people are for disobeying the law.

(Monroe County)

Heard today on a news talk radio show a discussion related to police departments across the land getting all sorts of surplus military gear free from the 'G'.

Barry Soetoro (formerly of Indonesia and Kenya) back about five-years ago was talking up his plans for a "National Security Force" aside from the military. Recall then talking about that!

If was figured that when it all shakes out, adding up all the military and police forces in the United States combined, they are outnumbered and vastly outgunned by the citizenry by a huge percentage. Also too, many or most of the police and military are themselves patriots and will not go against family and friends.

Instead, it is the elitist tyrannical miscreants in government who need to fear the wrath of the people. Should the subversive scum such as now occupy Washington, D.C. ever be so recklessly arrogant as to sic the militarized police on the population, it is likely that the retribution would be swift and terrible. Much like the time after WWI, we are in a period of turmoil with this country having many disgruntled combat veterans.

It will be interesting to see if, when the angry hordes lay siege to the palace, will the man child Emperor Nero kill himself or waits for the screaming mob to storm the building and rip the bastard apart.

Last edited by Capt Quahog; February 5th, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    "Make peaceful revolution impossible, violent revolution is inevitable." JFK

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast