Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 63 of 248 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Project Gun-walker and the ATF

Obama Administration Plans New Gun Control

Friday, July 08, 2011

As we pass the six-month anniversary of the tragic Tucson shooting, multiple press reports indicate the Obama administration is planning to unveil new, but unspecified, gun control initiatives.

At a Thursday briefing, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said, "As you know, the President directed the Attorney General to form working groups with key stakeholders to identify common-sense measures that would improve Americans' safety and security while fully respecting Second Amendment rights. That process is well underway at the Department of Justice with stakeholders on all sides working through these complex issues. And we expect to have some more specific announcements in the near future."

Carney provided no further details on the initiatives, but he isn't the only one saying something is in the works. According to a related article on NPR.org, U.S. Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.) said, “I have spoken to the president. He is with me on [gun control], and it's just going to be when that opportunity comes forward that we're going to be able to go forward.” And longtime anti-gun activist Sarah Brady has said that in March, the president told her “I just want you to know that we are working on [gun control] ... We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”
    Rest assured we'll report any significant developments in the weeks ahead.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I "Bold-ed" & "Underlined" a few things that seem to just pop out!
    Supporting Member:
    TACDA NRA PAZRT
    PAFOA NRA-ILA

(Carbon County)

here is the speech of record that holder gave in mexico proving with out any doubt he knew if this operation

http://www.justice.gov/ag/speeches/2...ch-090402.html
    Last edited by middlefinger; July 9th, 2011 at 10:20 AM.

(Carbon County)

ATF Death Watch 33: C-SPAN’s Smoking Gun.
    Posted on July 9, 2011 by Brad Kozak

Here we are thinking that there’s got to be a Watergate moment – the 18½ minutes of tape, Deep Throat, the Plumbers – to connect the final dot between the ATF’s Gunwalker scandal and Obama.

Nope.

Turns out, we just had to go back and watch some C-SPAN reruns, and there it was, straight from the Assistant US District Attorney’s mouth.

Obama Ordered ATF’s Gunwalker.

Wow. I mean, so we’re clear, the U.S. AG’s office was bragging about Gunwalker as a part of Obama’s “get tough on the border” policy. Or to put it in terms that a Democrat can understand, “he was for it, before he was against it.” Um-hmmm. And he approved it before he tried to distance himself from it.

What was once a lone voice crying in the wilderness, is beginning to snowball into a groundswell Greek chorus of voices calling for putting down the ATF like the rabid dog that it is. And nailing it’s master (that would be Obama) for letting the dog run wild.

I realize nobody watches C-SPAN, but don’t you think it’s gonna be a little hard for the AG’s office to ‘splain this one away?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PNhY...layer_embedded

While we’re at it, we may have cleared up the mystery of what those two agents were doing in-country when they were ambushed by the cartel thugs. Listen carefully, and you’ll see Obama stepped up the presence of American law enforcement inside Mexico.

Anybody else wondering how this is different from Kennedy ordering “advisors” into North Vietnam and claiming we weren’t doing anything suspicious? Or for that matter, how this policy bears a resemblance to the Un-war we seem to now be fighting in Libya?

I’m almost hoping ObamaCare actually works, as I’m gonna need some medical attention for all the whiplash I’m getting from the “Fast and Furious” lies coming out of the administration.

Fortunately, it’s gonna be pretty difficult for Obama, Holder & Co. to deny they knew anything about this, with an assistant AG spilling the beans. On C-SPAN no less.

I can almost smell the scandalous odors of gunpowder and desperation from here.
    http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/07...s-smoking-gun/

(Lehigh County)

Well... Fuck me running. Suspecting as much for so long and then just.... Wow. I'm gonna need to lay down for a bit while the sleeping pill kicks in. Wake me for the revolution, please.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    here is the speech of record that holder gave in mexico proving with out any doubt he knew if this operation

http://www.justice.gov/ag/speeches/2...ch-090402.html
    Attorney General Eric Holder at the Mexico/United States Arms Trafficking Conference
    Dated April 2, 2009

May 3, 2011 - Darrel Issa questions Eric Holder on Gunnruner

April 2, 2009 too May 3, 2011
    395 Days
    About 56 Weeks
    Over 1 Year

@ 1:16 - Issa: When did you first Know about, The Program "Fast & Furious" What date!
    Now, We all know that, Operation: "Gunrunner" and Operation: "Fast & Furious" are link together.
    Fast & Furious Used Gunrunner to get the Guns over the border.
    It operated like that starting in 2008 to ???? "We have no Idea if its still running"
    @ 1:25 - Eric Holder: I'm not sure about the exact date, But I probably heard about Fast & Furious for the first time over the past few weeks.
    Supporting Member:
    TACDA NRA PAZRT
    PAFOA NRA-ILA

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Nice catch middlefinger Here is that Video for all to see.

Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious

Supporting Member:
    TACDA NRA PAZRT
    PAFOA NRA-ILA

Quote Originally Posted by twoguns View Post
    You are absolutely correct, Valorius.

Given the magnitude of this scandal it should be a front page headliner. This is further evidence that the MSM are dedicated to anti-gun agenda, are willing to give yet another pass to their chosen messiah and have no credibility with regard to investigative abilities.

That won't make this story go away though. It only shows how irrelevant the information sources of yesteryear are. Is it any wonder that newspapers around the country are going out of business? They fail to report the news!
    I lived through Iran Contra. The MSM aired the hearings in their entirety, even over riding all the daytime programming.

It was a concerted effort to bring down reagan. The same was true for watergate.

The MSM truly is the 5th column.

(Monroe County)

Follow the link to see the graphic.

http://sadhillnews.com/2011/07/09/pr...ers-everywhere

project gunrunner operation gunrunner gunwalker fast and furious barack obama eric holder janet napolitano atf doj dhs sad hill news

Three Amigos In Project Gunrunner

Sure. Hillary Clinton may have played a big part in Project Gunrunner (aka ‘Project Gunwalker’, aka ‘Fast and Furious’), but rising star Janet Napolitano managed to land herself a leading roll in this tragic comedy.

~snip~

Obama Theater – Now Playing: ‘My Dumb War With Libya’: HERE

Eric Holder bragged about Project Gunrunner in 2009: HERE

Project Gunrunner funded by 2009 stimulus that Obama signed: HERE

Stimulus Funded ‘Project Gunrunner’ Verified On OpenCongress.org Website: HERE

Project Gunrunner Briefing Paper: HERE

Project Gunrunner: DOJ / ATF smuggle guns to Mexican drug cartel: HERE

Project Gunrunner: DOJ authorized wiretap of ATF’s ‘Fast and Furious’: HERE

Eric Holder’s DOJ forces US Police departments to lower test standards for blacks: HERE

Janet Napolitano, the Queen of doublespeak: HERE

Janet Napolitano: ‘The borders are safe’ so just ignore the mass graves found yesterday in Mexico, near the border: HERE

Napolitano promises troops, then reneges: HERE, HERE and HERE

DHS budget doesn’t secure a single additional mile of US-Mexico border: HERE

(Monroe County)

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...r-special.html

Sunday, July 10, 2011
    Gunwalker Miscellany: The calls for special prosecutor in the Gunwalker Scandal grow daily.

Doug Ross: Holder Lied, People Died.

New York Post: The government's gunrunners.

Secret FBI weapon-smuggling cover-up deepens probe

ATF gun smuggling timeline: a clarification of terms

Pittsburgh Tribune editorial: Fast & Furious': Fast & loose.

Posted by Dutchman6 at 5:06 AM

(Delaware County)

"Holder Lied: DOJ News Release Shows Obama Admin Approved ATF Mexico Weapons Smuggling"

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/j...f-death-tk.php
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

Page 63 of 248 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast