Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Allentown gun show

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio14 View Post
    Hey DC, tell me why Lebonan Expo was supposed to be June 5th & 6th, same as the PA Expo Center. NOW, that date has Rodeway Inn there. If you're such a stand up guy, guess you won't be doing Rodeway Inn. It's seems deliberate that Eagle Arms is messing with Appalachian Promotions. I saw the original schedule Eagle put out and it had Macungie listed for the weekend of the PA Expo Center.

Just stating the facts...
    Hi my name is Scorpio14. I'm new to this site and would like to say hi to everyone before I go making myself look like a total tool.

Oh wait you already did that.

FAIL

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    Hi my name is Scorpio14. I'm new to this site and would like to say hi to everyone before I go making myself look like a total tool.

FAIL
    Figures. Best response is a crack from you. How about instead of being a wisea**, prove what I said is wrong. That's right, you can't.

(Lehigh County)

Hey DC, tell me why Lebonan Expo was supposed to be June 5th & 6th, same as the PA Expo Center. NOW, that date has Rodeway Inn there. If you're such a stand up guy, guess you won't be doing Rodeway Inn. It's seems deliberate that Eagle Arms is messing with Appalachian Promotions. I saw the original schedule Eagle put out and it had Macungie listed for the weekend of the PA Expo Center.

Just stating the facts...

FAIL
    Figures. Best response is a crack from you. How about instead of being a wisea**, prove what I said is wrong. That's right, you can't.
    I really dont want to feed the trolls, but Ill chime in here - there were two shows, the Eagle Arms (packed mind you... and the locals go to that one) and another promoter about a mile away. I live within 3 miles of both - and drove by the other - in a hall that hasnt booked anything in 6+ months. THe parking lot was all but empty (probably the few vendors that got sucked in by the promoter). All I can say about the "crank" Tootie, she sure can make a new 1911 look good in the holsters she was offering (and DC, I got my but handed to my by the boss for buying that, but it sure shoots nice - took it out yesterday). Tootie is simply pointing out the obvious here - the regulars have a knack for doing that.

Scorpio, try making a few friends before pissing all over everyones shoes here... as has been said in the past, youll catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

(Cumberland County)

Dev, I'm an 'easy to get along with' guy. That said, I won't stand for false information being thrown around by Tootie or DC. I don't need to make friends with people who are completely biased and have no clue to the truth.

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

FAIL

Hi my name is Tootie, I just acted like a 5 year old in my post. In my spare time I like coloring books and ball pits.

When returning from a ban for pers attacks and threats, the last thing you should do is start attacking people again.
    The mods handled the issue, your intervention is unwelcome. ~Staff
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; March 12th, 2010 at 09:22 AM.

(Montgomery County)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Time to stop??????????????
    1 step at a time will get you through a hard journey!

(Berks County)

Someone can't seem to listen:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/gun-shows-111...ml#post1128319

And you have another post before the one above which started this again after I politely asked that it be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by DefconOne View Post
    Hi my name is Tootie, I just acted like a 5 year old in my post. In my spare time I like coloring books and ball pits.
    My name is ChamberedRound, and I'm the moderator who asked for this crap to be stopped a page ago, and yet some people can't seem to let it go.

Since scorpio dredged it back up, he gets a day off. For the rest, this thread is closed.

Grow up people.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678