Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Events > Gun Shows

Notices

Gun Shows Nothing beats a gun show for finding great deals on knives and beef jerky, and occasionally firearms as well.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Allentown gun show
Calendar: Gun Shows
G10mm

Address: 1151 Bulldog Drive
City: allentown
Entry Fee: 7.00

Allentown Rodeway Inn

Formerly Days Inn

Conference Center

Routes 309 & 22

1151 Bulldog Drive

Allentown, PA 18104

MARCH 6th and 7th

Saturday and Sunday

HOURS

SATURDAY 9AM - 5PM

SUNDAY 9AM - 4PM

250 Tables

$7.00 Admission
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2010, 10:51 AM
Banned

dc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allentown gun show

Hey Kids, just an update about this show ... there is NO Friday night this time. Rodeway Inn screwed up and booked a banquet so the show opens Saturday morning.

Tootie and I will be there with Black Dog ammo and man oh MAN is he loaded to the gills with ammo for this show! Over 2,000 rounds 45ACP, about 7k rounds 223, 9mm in ball and hollow point up the wazzoo along with a ton of 40 S & W, 45 long colt and more. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old March 2nd, 2010, 02:05 PM

G10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
Hey Kids, just an update about this show ... there is NO Friday night this time. Rodeway Inn screwed up and booked a banquet so the show opens Saturday morning.

Tootie and I will be there with Black Dog ammo and man oh MAN is he loaded to the gills with ammo for this show! Over 2,000 rounds 45ACP, about 7k rounds 223, 9mm in ball and hollow point up the wazzoo along with a ton of 40 S & W, 45 long colt and more. Hope to see you there!
7k cool I need too restock ..... Seeyou saturday
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Master Member

(Northampton County)
ungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond repute

What a crock of messy stuff. So if I go to either show there will be dealers missing because they are at the other show? This sucks.
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Banned

dc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond reputedc dalton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
What a crock of messy stuff. So if I go to either show there will be dealers missing because they are at the other show? This sucks.
Honestly from what I've heard most of the Days Inn dealers are telling John (the other promoter) to pound salt ... he has tried this nonsense before and the dealers are sick of it.

He also has a nasty habit of telling dealers what they can and can't sell (example: he only allows one ammo dealer and anyone else that tries to sell ammo gets asked to remove it or is not invited back)

I for one will support Joel and Eagle Arms, they have always been there, done what they said and run well organized shows. Even if I weren't working the one this weekend I still think I would ignore the other.
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Banned

Just sos you knows kids. Rich just got off the phone with Joel from Eagle Arms and the show is booked SOLID, not an empty table to be had.

See yous guys der
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:51 PM

(Berks County)
partsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond reputepartsman has a reputation beyond repute

i will be there i got 2 tabels, i am not sure where i will be, i have various odds an ends, brass, bullets, some ammo better quality knives.

How is the promoter i talked him last week and he set me up over the phone, he didnt want any money till set up, is he a stand up guy ? do i need to worry about my spots?
Old March 4th, 2010, 07:27 PM

G10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond reputeG10mm has a reputation beyond repute

I just look at the Oaks web site they have a RV show there this week end
not a gun show ....
http://www.phillyexpocenter.com/cale...th=3&year=2010
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776
Old March 4th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Grand Member

(Montgomery County)
kadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond reputekadar has a reputation beyond repute

Different Expo Center

Allentown Expo Center
by Appalachian Promotions
http://newsite.appalachianpromotions....aspx?tabid=53
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadar View Post
Different Expo Center

Allentown Expo Center
by Appalachian Promotions
http://newsite.appalachianpromotions....aspx?tabid=53
You have got to be kinding me WTF There less then a mile apart Never seen any adds for the other show This totally sucks

Last edited by G10mm; March 5th, 2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:09 AM

(Berks County)
Butt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond reputeButt Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
Thanks dc dalton. Glad I saw this, saved me a wasted Friday night trip, and then a Sunday trip to the PA Expo.

Opportunity to hit 2 shows only a couple miles apart!!!! With no more football I have more time.
Closed Thread