9331 Hamilton Blvd.

Breinigsville, PA 18031
    www.eaglearms.com

PHONE: (610) 398-2650 or

(610) 393-3047 or

(610) 462-9555

(York County)

Default Re: GUN SHOW LEBANON,PA JAN 10-11

Is this a new show? 500 tables available- anybody know how many tables/shops/dealers actually there?

Reading show was a piece of $^%^%^t. Don't want to spend the time and money to see 50 tables.
    9mm = 45acp set on "stun"

(Lebanon County)

I have been to this show a couple of times before. I am not sure if they had it last year if so I missed it. I go because it is local and it is not too bad. (It is also near Shydas gun shop)
    It is no Harrisburg or Allentown show but there is a fairly decent selection there.I don't know how big as far as table count but it is a relief not to fight a ridiculous crowd and to see some other dealers inventory without travelling too far. I would compare it to the Mason Dixon auto auction show if anyone ever went to that. The one dealer with the nice roomy glass showroom display cases is usually there I dont know their names but they always have some nice interesting pieces(they were at Harrisburg a few weeks ago)
    I will be there Sat the 10th and if I dont sell it before I will have an SKS with me to wheel and deal with

Tim

(Berks County)

The ad in the Merchandiser says $5 admission, free parking. This ad also says 300 8 foot tables, rather than 500, while their website says 500...beats me which one is right.

(York County)

Applachian has a show same weekend in Timonium, MD. Probably heading that way for better selection........
    9mm = 45acp set on "stun"

I had a question regarding shows and maybe you guys can answer as it does apply to this particular one. Are all shows just tables with merch or do they have gun expo's(info and demo straight from manufacturer)? I would like to see some actual company reps and get a feel for what is available.

Is this going to be similar to the Valley Forge show(minus the 400k worth of stolen guns I hope) or an expo?

(York County)

not sure what you mean about $400,000 worth of stolen weapons.

shows usually dont ever contain factory displays. in fact, few shows ever contain displays by private collectors because they dont offer discounts or prizes.

if you want to see some factory displays you must go to the shot show and shows like it.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by 65mustang View Post
    I have been to this show a couple of times before. I am not sure if they had it last year if so I missed it. I go because it is local and it is not too bad. (It is also near Shydas gun shop)
    It is no Harrisburg or Allentown show but there is a fairly decent selection there.I don't know how big as far as table count but it is a relief not to fight a ridiculous crowd and to see some other dealers inventory without travelling too far. I would compare it to the Mason Dixon auto auction show if anyone ever went to that. The one dealer with the nice roomy glass showroom display cases is usually there I don't know their names but they always have some nice interesting pieces(they were at Harrisburg a few weeks ago)
    I will be there Sat the 10th and if I dont sell it before I will have an SKS with me to wheel and deal with

Tim
    The shows that have been at the Expo Center in the past were promoted by Davis Promotions. It's been a few years since there was a show there. Davis never did a good job of advertising and seemed to plan their shows on dates that there were other shows that were in reasonable driving distance for those who wanted to go to a better show.
    I'm looking forward to this one being better than what we've seen in the past.
    The last few gun shows at the Expo Center were a real disappointment, especially the very last one.
    Lets show Eagle Arms a good turnout so they have the incentive to do it again. I've dealt with Eagle at other shows in the past and they are great people to deal with.

Admission is $5.00, parking is free.
    500 tables.
    (I've been told by a very reliable source that The Expo Center has 200 tables and the promoter is renting another 300 tables for this show, so this matches the ad).
    Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
    Here's a scan of the ad that's in the paper today:

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Lancaster County)

I'm going to try to make it there on Saturday. Due to other commitments I missed Harrisburg and VF last month so I'd like to hit this one. I have an Beretta 92fs Inox that I'd like to sell so maybe I'll bring it along.

I'll head out Saturday morning...I too went to the show years ago when it was a Davis show (two years ago?) It was a quality, small show. A couple of walk-ins and a couple of dealers I hadn't seen before made it worth the trip. I'll hope for a repeat!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast