Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Identify what I have in the box......

That pump was hidden real good. I thought the savage was a single shot bolt 12 ga. Missed the barrel for the 500 completely. Take better pictures with more light. Oh and the box? I didn't even care I thought it was name the guns. Now where is Waldo?

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    That pump was hidden real good. I thought the savage was a single shot bolt 12 ga. Missed the barrel for the 500 completely. Take better pictures with more light. Oh and the box? I didn't even care I thought it was name the guns. Now where is Waldo?
    Here, I made an easy one for you...

Bonus points if someone can identify the barreled action by year...
    Last edited by 39flathead; July 21st, 2014 at 11:12 PM.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    AAAAaaaannnnnd now .gov has a record of whats in dat box.

Good job.

Post up pictures of other peoples boxes.

I myself do not own any guns I just read this for the volleyball scores.
    "Well Mr. .gov suit, craziest thing happened. I left the safe open by mistake...first time ever, and some unsavory character just happen to slip in while I was out volunteering for (insert favorite liberal cause here) and they stole every last one of those evil guns. Scary stuff, but I am sure the police will protect me and mine, right?"

(Indiana County)

AAAAaaaannnnnd now .gov has a record of whats in dat box.

Good job.

Post up pictures of other peoples boxes.

I myself do not own any guns I just read this for the volleyball scores.
    Were you being serious?

Because with FTF sales in PA, every one of those could already be onto the next owner, or the next three for that matter.

You know what they say: Paranoia will destroy 'ya...

If the OP wants to be concerned, he hotlinked to his photobucket account.

You do realize what you post on the internet stays there permanently and is recorded. Sites like these with gun themes or survivalists themes are specifically targeted and trolled by our .gov friends and pictures of your "cache of weapons" are already cataloged and analyzed, they know what guns are in your safe. Your IP address is back traced to your specific location and address. So basically its " hey look at what I have in the box" and .gov says "thanks for that information, when its time for us to door bust at 0 dark thirty at your location you better pop all the guns you see in the box out." They don't need a registry they got pictures.
    Its called Operational Security, or OPSEC.
    And we have been increasingly trolled by really weird (besides me) people lately, they have been members since 2005 and have 4 posts, they get on here and spout really off the wall BS in 40 more posts.

no tinfoil required.

And My firearms and ammo were eaten by a pack of rabid nymphomaniac lemmings a few years ago. I just come here to read the volleyball scores.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Indiana County)

You do realize what you post on the internet stays there permanently and is recorded. Sites like these with gun themes or survivalists themes are specifically targeted and trolled by our .gov friends and pictures of your "cache of weapons" are already cataloged and analyzed, they know what guns are in your safe. Your IP address is back traced to your specific location and address. So basically its " hey look at what I have in the box" and .gov says "thanks for that information, when its time for us to door bust at 0 dark thirty at your location you better pop all the guns you see in the box out." They don't need a registry they got pictures.
    And we have been increasingly trolled by really weird (besides me) people lately, they have been members since 2005 and have 4 posts, they get on here and spout really off the wall BS in 40 more posts.

no tinfoil required.

And My firearms and ammo were eaten by a pack of rabid nymphomaniac lemmings a few years ago. I just come here to read the volleyball scores.
    If you truly believe your suspicions are correct, then this:
    makes you sound unstable if you think posting things like that will keep you off of the .gov radar.

You are posting on a gun forum, if "they" are watching, then "they" already know who "we" are.
    Who gives a rats ass if someone posts a pic of their guns, as I said, stuff is sold every day, pictures mean squat in a matter of days.

I have a bigger issue with people posting their kids names on the backs of their mini-vans and pictures of their kids on Facebook.
    IMO, you have a much bigger chance of a pervert tracking your kids down than a black helicopter hovering over your stash because of an internet posting.

(Clearfield County)

no tinfoil required.

Unless every single firearm you've ever bought has been cash from an anonymous stranger at a gunshow then I'm pretty sure the 4473's tipped them off long ago. Likewise it's not like they couldn't trace YOUR IP address and assume you have guns, even if you have them buried somewhere it won't do you much good when you're sitting in a jail cell.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Unless every single firearm you've ever bought has been cash from an anonymous stranger at a gunshow then I'm pretty sure the 4473's tipped them off long ago. Likewise it's not like they couldn't trace YOUR IP address and assume you have guns, even if you have them buried somewhere it won't do you much good when you're sitting in a jail cell.
    And to add to this, unless every box of ammo, scope, cleaning solvent, etc... was bought with cash out of the back of a van down by the river at 3am on a night with no Moon and while it was raining, there is a record of him either via credit card receipts or on a store video.

Tin foil indeed...

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennStateCarry View Post
    "Identify what I have in the box......"

A dick.
    A big Sandusky?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Schuylkill County)

no tinfoil required.

Ummmm....I don't know about everybody else but I'm not as afraid of the government as I am of you right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast