Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Gun Pictures

Notices

Gun Pictures Want to show off your new toy? Want to request a picture of something specific? Upload your pictures here!

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old December 18th, 2012, 10:04 PM

(Delaware County)
US_R33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Handguns for Hanukkah (His and Her SIGs)

While I already carry a Glock 23, I am still new to firearm ownership (purchased the Glock in Feb 2012). I wanted to work on my fundamentals without the expensive of .40 caliber ammunition. So, this weekend I picked up a Sig 226 .22lr (easily converted to 9mm) and my wife picked up an SP2022 9mm.

We'll be headed to the gun club Christmas Day

And of course the trusty Glock

I hope you all like my impromptu photo shoot

- D

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old December 18th, 2012, 10:07 PM

(Clinton County)
Mr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Gixxer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Gixxer
Default Re: Handguns for Hanukkah (His and Her SIGs)

Nice!

Last year I did a his and hers P238s, mine rosewood and hers darkwood.
Old December 18th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Grand Member

(Cumberland County)
rwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond reputerwb1500 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice. A Significantly better choice than the Mosquito.
Old December 18th, 2012, 10:25 PM

(Delaware County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
Very nice. A Significantly better choice than the Mosquito.
i was looking at the Mosquito, but have seen too many hot/cold reviews. It didn't hurt that this wasn't much more expensive than a Mosquito
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:31 PM
PAFOA Platinum Supporter

(Chester County)
Ronin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond repute

Good choice on the .22lr version. When my wife bought her P226 it was the .22 cal version. She lucked out and found one with an Elite frame. Once she got comfortable she bought a 9mm conversion kit and now competes in IDPA with her Sig.

Just one note, the .22lr mags are hard to find and are double the price of a standard P226 mag. When you find them, buy them.
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:53 PM

em2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond reputeem2b96p has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! Happy Hanukkah!
Old December 19th, 2012, 12:43 AM

(Delaware County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Good choice on the .22lr version. When my wife bought her P226 it was the .22 cal version. She lucked out and found one with an Elite frame. Once she got comfortable she bought a 9mm conversion kit and now competes in IDPA with her Sig.

Just one note, the .22lr mags are hard to find and are double the price of a standard P226 mag. When you find them, buy them.
thankfully it came with 2 magazines. was your wife shooting CCI MiniMags or something else?
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:54 PM
PAFOA Platinum Supporter

(Chester County)
Ronin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond reputeRonin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by US_R33 View Post
thankfully it came with 2 magazines. was your wife shooting CCI MiniMags or something else?
She hasn't shot it in .22 in a couple of years, but I think the last time she did she was using Federal bulk pack stuff we had around the house. The only stuff it didn't like were Remington hollow point .22 ammo. But none of our semi-auto .22's likes that stuff.