Monday, Aug. 3: If antlerless deer licenses are still available, County Treasurers accept antlerless deer license applications from residents and nonresidents for unsold tags (Mail Only – first round, one unsold tag per applicant). For WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D only, applicants may apply for an unlimited number of unsold tags, by mail only, limit of three applications per envelope.
Its coming up soon, get those permits sent in on Saturday! I strongly suggest physically taking them to the post office or mail it in on Friday from home to get it there... one day could make the difference between an extra deer in the freezer or lots of trips to the grocery store!

Here is the current list of which is available:

https://www1.pa.wildlifelicense.com/deeravail.php

I would check the following on Friday before you fill out your envelope to send in, all these sites have less then 10k remaining:

1B
2E
3A
3C
4A
4B
4D

2F and 2G are sold out! DO NOT send in a request for these sites. Personally if it were me I'd mail my permit out to another WMU to get it processed... who knows how many people will still be around to process your request if they are already sold out.