Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old January 26th, 2009, 08:09 PM

(Luzerne County)
nat175f2 is on a distinguished road
Default benton gun show

I saw there is a gun show at the benton vol fire co on feb 14 and 15 9-4 $4.00 to get in. They say 75 tables I guess it's like the on that was just at nescopeck fire hall.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old February 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM

(Northumberland County)
mikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond reputemikepro8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: benton gun show

Anyone going?
I may be going up this weekend...
"The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
I have my rifle. Do you?
Old February 12th, 2009, 07:20 PM

(Northumberland County)
tcmikey is infamous around these partstcmikey is infamous around these partstcmikey is infamous around these parts

I may go on Sunday. I've never been to this one. I hope it's better than the Pennsdale show.
Old February 12th, 2009, 07:49 PM

(Schuylkill County)
HECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond reputeHECTOR THE DOG has a reputation beyond repute

the title says the 26th. i think its this weekend right? valentines day wekkend right?
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:59 PM

(Northumberland County)
tcmikey is infamous around these partstcmikey is infamous around these partstcmikey is infamous around these parts

Yes, 14th and 15th
Old February 13th, 2009, 09:34 PM

(Columbia County)
Bearhands will become famous soon enough

I'll be there both days. "Ask Me" is on my shirt Say hello!

It's not as big as the Pennsdale show but it's a nice little show and not nearly as impossible to move around at like Pennsdale.