Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default This wont help us

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/03/cnn...ing/index.html
    ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- A woman was shot to death at CNN Center in Atlanta Tuesday in what Atlanta police called a "domestic situation."
    The victim, identified as Clara Riddles, 22, of College Park, was an employee of the Omni Hotel at the CNN Center complex, according to an investigator with the Fulton County Medical Examiners Office.
    Riddles, who witnesses said appeared to be pregnant, was shot and the gunman was then shot by Capt. Odell Adams, who joined Turner Security in 1996, according to a Turner spokesperson.
    Preliminary reports indicate the man was shot in the face, a law enforcement source said on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
    The man and Riddles were taken to Atlanta's Grady Memorial Hospital Tuesday. The shooter was undergoing surgery and was in "severely critical condition," the hospital said.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: This wont help us

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy
    Preliminary reports indicate the man was shot in the face,
    Headshot!

"Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: This wont help us

Maybe i'm missing it but... why won't this help us?

Guy shoots former girlfriend ==> cops shoot guy ==> guy can't shoot anymore.

I mean they should have dropped him sooner, but it seems fine to me.
    Last edited by Atomic Dog; April 3rd, 2007 at 08:47 PM. Reason: not a wife it seems