Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default WTS: Nice M-4 clone with or without EoTech.**Looks to be SPF***

Built up M 4 Clone:

Stag Lower.
    DPMS Lower Parts Kit.
    DPMS Pardue collapsable 4 position Stock.
    DPMS M-4 16" Upper, chrome lined, chromed bolt/carrier.
    MidWest industries rail.
    MATech Back Up Iron Sight.
    Cheap rail covers (UTG), but they grip nice, and are easy to configure.
    Vertical Fore Grip...not sure on the maker.

An Addenda: I can swap out the MA Tech BUIS for a Midwest Industries unit (Add $25) or delete the BUIS all together (Knock $50 off the price). I can also swap out the chrome BCG for a non-chrome (save $25). I am waiting on a phone call about it from someone fairly local, and if that doesn't work out I have a few people expressing interest in the upper (and/or Eotech).

Given current prices and difficulty in getting the pieces, you'd spend $1300 to put it together now without any optics.

Only fired 2 full mags through since building to check function (perfect) and to sight in the Eotech (Eotech has only been on this rifle, so it also only has 60 rounds through it).

The EoTech is the 511 (N Cell)--lighter/shorter than the AA cell version. It is the revision "F" model.

[S]$1100 for the rifle, $250 additional for the Eotech[/S]--I can sell the EoTech separately, but want the person getting the rifle to have the option to buy it as a package first***I did drop the price by $50 for the package (now $1300 total) on another board, so I'll honor that price here also, and would MUCH prefer a local sale.

I'll consider offers, but no trades at this time (my boss is screwing around with my severance, or I'd not be selling). I'm posting here first as I prefer a FtF and will list it on AR15.com later today if I don't get much interest.

Last edited by AFARR; January 1st, 2009 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Updated Ad slightly....