Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB80 (Formerly HB 1243, Preemption Law Changes) Is Off to the Governor for Signature!

Thanks to everyone's support of this bill, it has passed a concurrence vote in the House, and is now off to the Governor's desk to be signed. To link to the latest discussion on this effort, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2008, 10:13 PM

(Chester County)
Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Taurus PT 58 s $270

$270 for gun, 1 magazine, a cleaning brush, and possibly a box.

Up for sale today is my Taurus PT 58s. It has a steel frame, factory dark brown wood grips. 12+1 capacity of .380ACP ammo. Single or double action. Frame mounted ambidextrous safety.

It is an incredibly reliable gun, it has never jammed. I have put probably 150 rounds through it, no high power stuff just regular target loads. Very accurate, recoil is very comfortable. The grip contours nicely to your hand and it is a pleasure to shoot.

The wood grip on the right side has a small fissure on part of it. It doesn't appear serious and the grip is still securely mounted. Also, on the top of the barrel there is a small mark. This mark is paint deep, I can't even feel it and I am sure you could spray it for a second with paint and it would be gone.

It is a breeze to take apart and has a fixed barrel, this makes it ideal for silencer mounting. It would also be a good gun for newcomers because of the low recoil and would be great as a concealed carry piece.

.380 ammo is still pretty cheap and I am pricing this to sell. I am in Chester County, Downingtown area.

I will be flexible with arrangements, but buyer must be responsible for any taxes or fees incurred during the transfer.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old December 7th, 2008, 03:03 AM

(Chester County)
Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond reputeJackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taurus PT 58 s $270

$250 OBO.

Targetmaster and Seneca Arms are both within my range for a transfer.
Old December 10th, 2008, 06:43 PM

(Chester County)

I'll consider any reasonable offers. $250 is what I am throwing out there but I will consider anything that's not low ball. PM me if interested.
Old December 20th, 2008, 12:03 PM

(Chester County)

reduced to $225
Old December 22nd, 2008, 04:57 PM

(Chester County)

Item has sold. Thanks.