Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old June 20th, 2008, 12:06 PM

(Montgomery County)
GlockmanGG is on a distinguished road
Default Handgun Loads for Winchester Super-Lite powder

I need some load data for 9mm, 40 cal. , 45 auto with Winchester Super-Lite
powder. I can't find anything on it .

Thanks for any info.

GlockmanGG

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old June 8th, 2009, 07:59 PM

Joe-Mac is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Handgun Loads for Winchester Super-Lite powder

Hello, I've used WSL in my 45acp for about a year now. I love it, good velocity, low flash, great accuracy. I shoot a 1911 with a comp barrel. I think it is a better load than win 231, but to each their own. My load consists of 4.5 gr. wsl, fed lg pistol primer, med crimp, asst. brass. I have never had a problem. hope this helps you. Joe-Mac
Old June 8th, 2009, 08:05 PM

Joe-Mac is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Handgun Loads for Winchester Super-Lite powder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Mac View Post
Hello, I've used WSL in my 45acp for about a year now. I love it, good velocity, low flash, great accuracy. I shoot a 1911 with a comp barrel. I think it is a better load than win 231, but to each their own. My load consists of 4.5 gr. wsl, fed lg pistol primer, med crimp, asst. brass. I have never had a problem. hope this helps you. Joe-Mac
You know what would be nice? If Calif. and NJ just floated away, no one would miss either one. have a nice day.