Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default WTS: Mosin 91/30 (1943 IZ)

Up for sale is a beautiful Mosin 91/30 (non-matching). I recently took the bolt completely apart to clean it and it shoots like a dream now. It is incredibly easy to use the bolt now as it is slick as snot and the action leaves one in awe of how smooth a 65 year old gun can be.

[INSERT PICTURES HERE]
    I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES TONIGHT, I FORGOT THAT I DONT HAVE ANY PICTURES OF MY MOSIN ON MY WORK COMPUTER

As you can see, the stock is in beautiful shape and shows very little sign of dings, scratches or discoloring. This is a great "fun gun" as the ammo is cheap and plentiful. In addition to it being a great piece of history, the gun likes to emit giant fireballs from the muzzle (which is always a good thing to see.

I am asking 90 dollars + shipping if not done FTF. IF done FTF I will throw in 20 rounds of some nice heavy ball ammo for free.

IF YOU NEED AMMO! - I have over a thousand rounds of all different varieties of 7.62x54r including light ball, heavy ball, yugoslavian, hungarian, russian sniper (7n1), czech etc. If you need ammo for your mosin let me know and I am sure we can work something out.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTS: Mosin 91/30 (1943 IZ)

I am having a hard time locating the pictures I thought I had. I may have to wait till next weekend when I am back in Philadelphia to post them. Hopefully I can find pictures before then since I would like to get a buyer before I go back so I can do all the transfer stuff when I get home next weekend.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTS: Mosin 91/30 (1943 IZ)

For those of you who want to learn a little bit about these great C&R (curio and relic) guns, here is a great link to a site which has a ton of great info on older military surplus guns:
    http://www.surplusrifle.com/russianm...9130/index.asp