Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old October 11th, 2008, 11:56 PM

(Philadelphia County)
Lukear15 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Best Places To Shop for your Firearms in Fayette County

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowkillpa View Post
Then you must no Leo? I've recently bought my Colt, Sig, and Jerico with great deals. Those guys ( Chalk Hill) are great to deal with.
I think I have been there before. THEY HAVE GREAT DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old October 26th, 2008, 11:39 PM

(Fayette County)
TheFighter88 is just really niceTheFighter88 is just really niceTheFighter88 is just really niceTheFighter88 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomautomatic View Post
The building is a former church. Not sure where the gun section is situated.

I'd be surprised if they didn't have a website. They started selling computers back in the 80's.

Vince
The guns are, pretty much, in the middle of the old "sanctuary" area. Last time I was there, they had a few rows of shotguns and rifles dead center and a counter with their handguns against the left wall. The far counter is their computer and check-out counter.

Elmo's is a great place to go for computers. For years they've been keeping right on the cutting edge of computers but have always managed to deal a bargain. I'd suspect they're prices on firearms to be similar.

Their food is pretty good too... a bit pricey, but good.
Old June 7th, 2009, 10:30 AM

agentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then you must no Leo? I've recently bought my Colt, Sig, and Jerico with great deals. Those guys ( Chalk Hill) are great to deal with.
I know Leo, Mike, Dave, All great guys and all willing to give you any help you need... The Shop at Chalk Hill is by Far the BEST Place to get anything you are looking for.

I like to go there at least once a week to see what used Guns they have got in. You can usually pick up a great deal on a Police Department Buyback Gun. Right now they have some SWEET Para 1911's that they are blowing out.
Old June 7th, 2009, 11:49 AM

(Fayette County)
bowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond reputebowkillpa has a reputation beyond repute

The wall that holds ammo is going down and there going to expand it futher out.
Old June 8th, 2009, 07:13 AM

agentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond reputeagentw0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The wall that holds ammo is going down and there going to expand it futher out.
They have a huge ammo shipment that is coming in slowly, the majority of it will be in in August.

Where else can you get .45 HST's for 17.99 a box, or .357 SIG Ball ammo for 13.97 a box.

They have a ton of .308 in right now and a good bit of .223 and .40 S&W

Im anxious to get some more HST's
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:25 AM

(Fayette County)
jneeley1 is on a distinguished road

B and G sports shop 118 Indian Creek Valley Rd
Normalville, PA 15469

(724) 455-7282‎,

and Ritenour's Sporting Goods 3304 Springfield Pike
Normalville, PA 15469

(724) 455-3377‎
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:27 PM

(Fayette County)
lmcclinton is on a distinguished road

Marra's on Gallatin Avenue beside the Dollar General is a fine place too. The other store on the mountain is now across the street from the PA Supply called S&S Tackle.
Old November 24th, 2009, 10:00 AM

(Fayette County)
H22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How funny they even have a website. I work down the river (BMP 1 mile down from Elmo's) and never looked around Elmo's. Need to stop in and check it out. By the way I heard you walk through th echurch to get to the guns???
I was actually a jewish ahh god.... synagouge??? if thats how you spell it. I went to school with the owners and yes by far that will be your cheapest place to buy guns. They show you their cost and charge you $30 more thats it. BMP huh, I have a few buddies that worked down there and I though about goin down when I'm layed off but they fired a buddy of mine that i currently work with. He did the same thing I was talking about but they saw his "boilermaker 154" sticker on his hood and he was gone the next day. Ohh well it should be union work, and you should be gettig paid alot more, but as long as they can get away with it they will.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Greene County)
Vig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond reputeVig has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Vig Send a message via AIM to Vig
Thumbs up Re: Best Places To Shop for your Firearms in Fayette County

Another thumbs up for the Officer Store in Chalk Hill.

I went in looking for a set of double hinged cuffs (30 bucks, good deal) and ended up walking out with a police trade-in Mossy 500 (155 bucks, excellent deal.)

The service there is great, the guy behind the counter, I forget his name, but it wasn't Leo, even let Cathy borrow his stool while we were there. Excellent shop, excellent prices, and stellar service.
Old December 9th, 2009, 09:38 PM

(Fayette County)
H22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond reputeH22ate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vig View Post
Another thumbs up for the Officer Store in Chalk Hill.

I went in looking for a set of double hinged cuffs (30 bucks, good deal) and ended up walking out with a police trade-in Mossy 500 (155 bucks, excellent deal.)

The service there is great, the guy behind the counter, I forget his name, but it wasn't Leo, even let Cathy borrow his stool while we were there. Excellent shop, excellent prices, and stellar service.
Yea I buy alot of stuff from there, im actually waiting on a thread adapter for my suppressor there. Dave is their class III guy and theres another dave thats their AR guy Mike is the younger kid and yea theres always a guy behind the counter with leo and i dont think ive ever heard his name haha.