Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB2011 and HB1243 Updates

So far, there hasn't been a 2nd Consideration vote on either of these bills. WE NEED TO KEEP UP THE PRESSURE, and continue to contact our legislators - ask them to tell House leadership to bring these bills to a vote! Ask them to vote YES on HB2011, and NO on the Universal Background Check amendment. In addition, the FOAC is requesting support for an amendment proposed to HB1243 (Mental Health Records for Firearms Purchases) that, if passed, will allow HB1243 to restore firearm rights to those who have recovered from a mental illness.

For more information and updates on these efforts,
CLICK HERE

For legislator contact information,
CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old February 18th, 2013
Banned
PAFOA Bronze Supporter

(Lehigh County)
tonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond reputetonyfac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phred on Wild West Alaska

Saw the show for the 1st time last night. how can some small girl, who never hunted before get a custom 30.06, get invited on a private hunting trip and bag that huge thing while never, ever knowing what she was doing in the first place, never really had an ambition for it. Something to teach her son when he gets older, give me a break. Then some guy wants a rifle built around a cartridge, and no one wanted to shoot it! Show is so phony. I also do not think Phred is that nice looking.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old February 18th, 2013
Grand Member

(Pike County)
NathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond reputeNathanB has a reputation beyond repute

she wasnt on there for her hunting abilities.
Old February 18th, 2013
Grand Member

customloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond reputecustomloaded has a reputation beyond repute

Wife and I saw the show last night. The new cute chick who went hunting didn't know how to "PEE" in the woods. My wife couldn't stop laughing at how stupid the chick was!

Also, based on the angle of camera, I highly doubt she actually shot that bull caribou.

CL
Old February 18th, 2013

(Montgomery County)
cmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond reputecmr076 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cmr076

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
ultra high profile rounds, subglandular, prolly 350-375CC.
what language is that? I LIKE IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamberedRound View Post
Paige came off as dumb as a friggin' post on American Guns. If that's how she really is, stupid isn't very attractive to me.
the dumber the berry the sweeter the juice! (or something like that, right?)

My Feedback:
http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/98731-cmr076.html
Old February 18th, 2013

(Bucks County)
bdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond reputebdriller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmr076 View Post
I wouldn't kick her out of bed, although I think Paige is a hotter "gun girl"

I would there is more room on the floor
Old February 18th, 2013

(Berks County)
2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute2quicktc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svickstc View Post
Steph is gross anyway you slice it....paige on the other hand I think Dave hit the nail on the head
I would think after all the fame she would do something about her teeth!!! To me, she remarkably resembles a mouse.
Old February 19th, 2013
Grand Member

(York County)
justashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond reputejustashooter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmr076 View Post
what language is that? I LIKE IT!
[/size]
breast implant speak. i learned it with the 2nd ex, and yeah, it was worth it.
Old February 19th, 2013
Grand Member

(Monroe County)
Kramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond reputeKramer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2quicktc View Post
Paige from American Guns and Steph from Sons of Guns annoy me quite frankly.
Oh yeah, Steph is major annoying, like nails on a chalkboard, while Paige is tolerable to a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2quicktc View Post
Phred isnt the most attractive one but I feel she is the only one that really acts like herself on Tv, don't get me wrong, I'd still hit it.
You really hit the nail on the head, she's cute and probably fun to hang around with and she does seem to act like herself on TV.
Old March 6th, 2013

GunsAreAmerica is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
Wife and I saw the show last night. The new cute chick who went hunting didn't know how to "PEE" in the woods. My wife couldn't stop laughing at how stupid the chick was!

Also, based on the angle of camera, I highly doubt she actually shot that bull caribou.

CL
The hot friend didn't shoot that bull, Phred did. The girl was never going to shoot it in the first place. It was filmed that way to have another hot girl on the show with Phred.
Old March 7th, 2013
Grand Member

(Montgomery County)
625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute625 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the show and I really like Phred. She's not the kind of pretty that will get her on many magazine covers, but to me, there is something je ne sais quoi about her that I really like.

And yes, this is a really show. Not much reality, duh. What "reality" show doesn't have staged events?

Edit: In addition, Phred is obviously very popular. This thread has brought in all sorts of strangers who have probably never been to this website. This thread has a handful of posts and over 7K views.

Last edited by 625; March 7th, 2013 at 11:08 AM.