Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Whats the current ammo situation at Walmart?

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    How is PPU ammo? I just bought 100 rounds of the stuff at Walmart. I'll probably shoot the 250 rounds from the bulk thing I got from Dicks first though since they aren't FMJ. I noticed Dicks was loaded with everything especially .22 LR ammo. Picked up 2k which came in a ammo box.
    Good. I hope they don't sell any of it. That will surely send a message when all of their competitors are sold out.
    Politicians who fear the people seek to disarm them.

People who fear their government's intentions refuse to be disarmed.

(Allegheny County)

Bunch of 9mm blue and white box fmj at walmart in west mifflin

(Allegheny County)

I bought 2 of about 10 boxes 225 rounds of Remington Gold .22LR. at $9.77 a b ox. at the Allison Park Wally on Rt. 8. They had some .38s, .45s and 9MM as well
    Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look; He thinks too much, such men are dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by ewrski View Post
    I bought 2 of about 10 boxes 225 rounds of Remington Gold .22LR. at $9.77 a b ox. at the Allison Park Wally on Rt. 8. They had some .38s, .45s and 9MM as well
    I wouldn't go using that Rem Gold in anything but a bolt action. I refuse to buy Rem Gold, unless it comes with a coupon for a free extractor.
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

(Berks County)

Was in the store in Exeter. Shelves were bare except for 1box of .40 and a bulk box of .380.

Marinette and Green Bay, WI stores are also in bad shape. Same with the Piggly-Wiggly in Crivitz. Lot's of hunting rounds and a fair amount of the less popular stuff such as .45LC but the good stuff.....gone. Big gaping holes where ammo used to live.

Like many here as soon as I saw what happened in Sandy Hook I knew we were in for another panic. I bought my current stock the next day.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    Marinette and Green Bay, WI stores are also in bad shape. Same with the Piggly-Wiggly in Crivitz. Lot's of hunting rounds and a fair amount of the less popular stuff such as .45LC but the good stuff.....gone. Big gaping holes where ammo used to live.

Like many here as soon as I saw what happened in Sandy Hook I knew we were in for another panic. I bought my current stock the next day.
    These threads are always intersting, because SEPA gets to see how the other half lives. Honestly, while our retailers are out of ammo, the truth is they haven't been well stocked in years. Bulk ammo packs come in one day and are gone before lunch. Been that way for years.
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by joseywales View Post
    These threads are always intersting, because SEPA gets to see how the other half lives. Honestly, while our retailers are out of ammo, the truth is they haven't been well stocked in years. Bulk ammo packs come in one day and are gone before lunch. Been that way for years.
    Everyone must hate your side of the state.

A guy on another forum blames the ammo customers for creating shortages. The truth is, at least around here, if you want a decent price and variety, you have to order online. Ordering online usually means a case or two, because with shipping, etc. you have to get the cpr where it makes sense. hence, you've starting hoarding... It is, what it is.

Went to three Wal-mart in the area here (south West Florida) ALL the ammo shelves were bare!!! I ask them if they were not selling ammo anymore and I was told "We just can't seem to find a supplier to order from right now."
    3%er "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.." -G. K. Chesterton

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789