Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old February 15th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Silver Supporters
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Delaware County)
Dannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Dannytheman Send a message via Yahoo to Dannytheman
Default Re: $300 NRA Lifetime Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2701jim View Post
The correct # to call is 877-672-2000 and when prompted #3 this will get you to the "Life Membership" Dept. Tell them your "sponsor" advised you to upgrade your NRA membership with the $300 special promotion. They will ask for the sponsors NRA number and then your info. and credit card #. Took me all of about 3 minutes to complete.
OK, Trying again!!

Will report back!!

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old February 15th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Silver Supporters
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Delaware County)
Dannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond reputeDannytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytheman View Post
OK, Trying again!!

Will report back!!
Now their system is down!!!! I better laugh! I will try later!

Old February 15th, 2012, 12:05 PM

(Allegheny County)
eddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond reputeeddyb74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2701jim View Post
The correct # to call is 877-672-2000 and when prompted #3 this will get you to the "Life Membership" Dept. Tell them your "sponsor" advised you to upgrade your NRA membership with the $300 special promotion. They will ask for the sponsors NRA number and then your info. and credit card #. Took me all of about 3 minutes to complete.
I sponsored my buddy the same way a few months ago. All I had to do was provide him with my membership #.

I am also willing to sponsor. Drop me a PM if you need someone.
Old February 15th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Silver Supporters
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Delaware County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytheman View Post
Now their system is down!!!! I better laugh! I will try later!
I am in!! Thanks for the corrected info!! Seems like where I work, the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing!!

Thank you all!

Old February 24th, 2012, 06:14 PM

(Lehigh County)
Infallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond reputeInfallible has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone would like to sponsor a fellow (relatively new to PA) gun owner for the NRA life membership, I'd appreciate it You can PM me your name and NRA#. Thanks!
Old February 24th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Grand Member

(Bucks County)
bigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigdawgbeav Send a message via Skype™ to bigdawgbeav

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
So now I'm concerned. Am I getting a bill for $300?
nope. my card was charged and my membership now shows an expiration of 2032... i'm thinking i'm a life member now.
Old February 24th, 2012, 08:50 PM

(Allegheny County)
LarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond reputeLarryD1130 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
nope. my card was charged and my membership now shows an expiration of 2032... i'm thinking i'm a life member now.
2032? It that when the world is suppose to end of something. I plan on living way past that date. Does life membership mean 20 years?
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Grand Member

(Bucks County)
bigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond reputebigdawgbeav has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigdawgbeav Send a message via Skype™ to bigdawgbeav

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryD1130 View Post
2032? It that when the world is suppose to end of something. I plan on living way past that date. Does life membership mean 20 years?
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe their systems only go up to that far? No idea. Not overly worried about it right now.
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Silver Supporters
PAFOA Silver Supporter

(Delaware County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe their systems only go up to that far? No idea. Not overly worried about it right now.
Just noticed mine was same as yours. 2032. And it still list me as annual member. When I was on the phone they said could take 4 weeks, so like you I will sit back and wait.

Old February 25th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

(Allegheny County)
NRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond reputeNRA Recruiter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryD1130 View Post
No, Life Membership means until you die or get convicted of a felony.