Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default PA House GOP Survey

http://www.pahousegop.com/?sectionid...tiontree=46,47

I took this survey. The last question is "On the issue of gun control, would you favor or oppose legislation to limit residents to the purchase of one gun per month?"

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: PA House GOP Survey

That survey really made me sick. Do you want us to intrude this way or that, how do you want us to take more money from you, and how can we make the state less business friendly.

(Snyder County)

Yeah, the survey sucked...but I fought through it so I could voice my opinion on the one gun a month question.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zef_66 View Post
    Yeah, the survey sucked...but I fought through it so I could voice my opinion on the one gun a month question.

Eh i've done worse... But it still had important points that need to be addressed...

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    Oh yes, thats how it starts. The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

(Westmoreland County)

Wasn't too bad?

NRA

American Infidel

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig... You dig.
    Clint Eastwood - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly.

(Allegheny County)

For the first question, I chose "other" as one of two options and wrote in "Protecting the right to keep and bear arms".

(Adams County)

The reality is that these surveys matter. Let's face it, as gunowners, the general rule is that the GOP is the best game going. Yes, there are some good, pro-gun Democrats in Pennsylvania, but they are rather isolated and are not the face of their party on the national level.

I've heard some of the social conservatives making noises about sitting out the next election. Okay, so I'm not too sure I'll be completely thrilled with the next Republican Presidential candidate... but "I'm taking my ball and going home" is not a realistic response. It's very rare that there is a perfect choice.

As an aside, there was recent cartoon in National Review. It was a take on the Charlie Brown Halloween special, and it showed Linus in the pumpkin patch on Halloween night. Linus was wearing a shirt that said conservatives, and his eyes were open wide as if he had just been surprised. The caption said, "and Linus realized that the Great Pumpkin was not going to appear in the pumpkin patch and give him another Ronald Reagan..."

I got a little far afield on this one, but it was basically to make the point that the Republicans (for the most part) identify with our issues.

(Clarion County)

I couldn't take this survey. I could not in good conscience choose any of the answers.

If this is what we have to look forward to from our elected representation the future is very bleak.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.