Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old January 29th, 2008, 12:34 PM

(Monroe County)
good2go018 is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Lycan gives up the 1911 and embraces the dark side!

This is one of the funniest threads I have read, keep the testing going I want to see how it functions now.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old February 1st, 2008, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator

(Lawrence County)
Lycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lycan gives up the 1911 and embraces the dark side!

I skipped the last couple days of pics to save internet bandwidth. Basically, they are the same of the first couple pics.....with more poo. I held back. I did it for the children.

Here is the video of the HiPoint firing after a week in the sand box. I shook the gun twice beforehand to remove excess litter. I was always told that shaking it more than twice was "playing with it" and everyone knows you shold never "play" with guns........

Many of you may think that I took the time off while my primary defensive weapon was in the pooper. Not so! I took the time to align my mind and spirit into a formidable weapon, in and of itself. It was a perfect time to practice my martial arts in case I would find my Hi-Point inoperable......if it was hit by a meteor or melted by molten lava.

So....I went back to the local ninjitsu master.......Guy Pan Tso. Master Tso was a General in the Peoples Republic of Kabuto and once had to fight his way through a rebel band with only his spork.

Master/General Tso is big into contingencies and backups. He taught me all about SHTF, TEOTWAKI and SIIHPAPP. The Master taught me to be prepared that my primary weapon may be disabled and that I NEED to carry edged weapons that I could recycle on teh possible zombie hoard. As a result, I was trained by the best in the shuriken, The Glaive and Battle Spork. I can also make traps out of duct tape, but that is another post and I should not divulge potentially dangerous information to those who are not formally trained.

Thus.....I needed another vest for a SHTF loadout:

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

Last edited by doug; May 25th, 2008 at 02:30 AM. Reason: url tag changed to youtube to embed video in post
Old February 1st, 2008, 12:18 AM
Grand Member

ar15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond reputear15jules has a reputation beyond repute

Jello....hmmmmm
Jules
Old February 1st, 2008, 12:24 AM

(Allegheny County)
Autonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomous has a reputation beyond repute

WOW lycan that is funny right there...

But for real dude be careful with that jello...I heard Bill Cosby lost an eye to jello when he was negligent...
-A
one eye man one eye
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:12 AM
Grand Member

(Allegheny County)
CrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyWhiteGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CrazyWhiteGuy

ok, so we see the video now. What about the target?
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:12 AM
Grand Member

(Lawrence County)
Chazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Chazman321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autonomous View Post
Has anyone actually seen these so called "cats"...not sayin just sayin...
The cats do exist... Although, the one that doesn't usually like strangers always seeks me out... lol

Lyan, we need to crack some beers this weekend... lol

Chazmillerliteman321
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator

(Lawrence County)
Lycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond reputeLycanthrope has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazman321 View Post
The cats do exist... Although, the one that doesn't usually like strangers always seeks me out... lol

Lyan, we need to crack some beers this weekend... lol

Chazmillerliteman321
Beers? I can suspend my ninja training for that to occur!

Lycanhomeslicethrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:30 AM
Grand Member

(Lawrence County)
Chazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Chazman321

6 pack or 12 pack? Wait, never mind, I know the answer... 12... lol

Chazcommonsenseman321
Old February 1st, 2008, 05:31 AM

(Mercer County)
richbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond reputerichbug has a reputation beyond repute

But will it work under water??????

You could always use it as an anchor for when the brakes go out on the bike(kinda like a swiss army knife, lots of uses).
Old February 1st, 2008, 06:56 AM
Grand Member

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
(Butler County)
P-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond reputeP-11 shooter has a reputation beyond repute

That's one shitty gun! bad pun I know. I like the rubber glove though.