Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Action alert on HB2011 regarding Pre-Emption

Rep Mike Turzai has committed to move HB 2011. This bill strengthens pre-emption by providing for standing and compensation of expenses in the event a local law needs to be challenged that conflicts with State gun laws. Corbett said he will sign if it is put on his desk in the remaining 11 days left to the legislative session.

For more information and updates on these efforts, and to get involved, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old December 23rd, 2007, 01:08 AM

(York County)
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Conservative Constitutionalist Party

http://theccponline.com/agenda.htm

Anyone ever hear of these guys? I like what I'm reading.

Sadly I don't see how anyone but a Rep. or Dem. could be president without revamping the election system.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old December 23rd, 2007, 08:32 AM
Grand Member

(Lehigh County)
LastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond reputeLastManOut has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Conservative Constitutionalist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
http://theccponline.com/agenda.htm

Anyone ever hear of these guys? I like what I'm reading.

Sadly I don't see how anyone but a Rep. or Dem. could be president without revamping the election system.
I glanced over the site. Are they associated with the Constitution Party?
www.ConstitutionParty.com
Old December 23rd, 2007, 09:08 AM

(York County)
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Conservative Constitutionalist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post
I glanced over the site. Are they associated with the Constitution Party?
www.ConstitutionParty.com
They seem to have very similar views, the Constitution Party seem to be more outright Christian. As far as I can tell they are separate.