Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB80 (Formerly HB 1243, Preemption Law Changes) Is Off to the Governor for Signature!

Thanks to everyone's support of this bill, it has passed a concurrence vote in the House, and is now off to the Governor's desk to be signed. To link to the latest discussion on this effort, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > General

Notices

General General firearm-related talk that does not fit into any of the other forums.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old November 2nd, 2007, 07:31 PM

(Pike County)
Charlie B has a spectacular aura aboutCharlie B has a spectacular aura aboutCharlie B has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Beretta Brigadier Model 96D

Thatís a great deal on a fine looking weapon.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old November 2nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Grand Member

(Cambria County)
Mtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond repute

Was going to order a set of these Hogue Grips to replace the ones that are on it since they are pretty worn. Anyone have any other suggestions or has anyone used this type of grip and can give me pros and cons.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ber92f92sb96.html
Old November 2nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
Grand Member

(Cambria County)
Mtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond reputeMtbkski has a reputation beyond repute

This was a target I fired at from about 7 yards, a quickly as possible, just to see what kind of control I would get out of this pistol. I was impressd. First time I ever shot this pistol, and I think this isn't to bad a group.

My first three shots were aimed and slow to make sure I was on target. They were just below the X ring, but they all nearly touched each other. So, then I just cut loose with her. MMMM, may make a pretty nice carry piece.

Old November 2nd, 2007, 09:45 PM

(Clearfield County)
FordDieselSteve is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Beretta Brigadier Model 96D

Mtbkski,congrats It looks very nice.and that is a great target.Could this be your new IDPA gun
Old November 2nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Grand Member

(Cambria County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordDieselSteve View Post
Could this be your new IDPA gun

I know I will at least give it a try next year and see how I do with it.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM

(Luzerne County)
jms311 is on a distinguished road

I am looking for a beretta 96d brigadier PA state police model. I was in the academy and had an injury and was forced to leave on medical. I was trained on the 96d. I will be going back to the academy shortly but now they went to the glocks but i want to purchase a beretta 96d.
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Grand Member

(Centre County)
Mity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond reputeMity2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mity2 Send a message via Yahoo to Mity2

Where do you find special dept model(like PA SP model or local department model with stamping?)
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:43 PM

(Montour County)
flash 88 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Beretta Brigadier Model 96D

I've owned one for several years now. It's a fine piece of machinery. It never ever miss fired. Handels great, very accrate. BUY IT!!!
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Grand Member

(Cambria County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mity2 View Post
Where do you find special dept model(like PA SP model or local department model with stamping?)
Buy off a retired PSP or luck out and find one in a gun shop that a PSP traded in. That is the only way that I know of.

Old February 4th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Grand Member

(Lawrence County)
Chazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond reputeChazman321 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Chazman321

Hey, if you're bringing it to the Group Shoot, I might just have to make the trip... lol

ChazIwantoneman321