Quote Originally Posted by Mindshift88 View Post
I personally don't typically spend much time on forums. I came across this doing a search for the e-mail that continued to send me spam e-mails after I had unsubscribed multiple times. I initially unsubscribed because most of their e-mails were simply slandering the NRA and not actually accomplishing anything. After unsubscribing several times, I did a search for the e-mail and came here.

Just to come back and update... I personally have not signed any new petitions, joined any new raffles, or otherwise gave out my e-mail to anything outside of running my own personal business. Although I've unsubscribed multiple times in the past, I'm clearing out my spam today and there it is... another e-mail from Dudley Brown dudley.brown@nagr.org via returnpath.bluehornet.com. The bottom of the e-mail says I was added to this system on 9/5/14 although I've been busy for months and have not signed up for or even looked at anything.

I strongly support the second amendment but I have no respect for an organization that cannot conduct it's business in a professional manner. As a professional marketer, I'm well aware that an effective e-mail campaign must use quality content and strictly follow standard anti-spam rules unless I want e-mail domains to begin blocking my e-mails and sending everything to people's junk folders, as is happening to these nagr e-mails. This is, by definition, unwanted spam. I've personally never marked these e-mails as spam and only get about 10 spam e-mails a month. If this organization expects to be recognized as any sort of real authority in the pro-gun rights market, they've failed miserably.
THAT FUCKING DOES IT

From now on every time someone pointlessly necromances a thread I'm NEGing them.