Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Colonial Park Mall, No Firearms

Quote Originally Posted by BobGun View Post
    I must be out of step. I do not go anywhere that is posted. I refuse to give anyone my money if they want to strip me of my rights..
    You must live in the western part of PA Eastern part = border with the PRONJ (peoples republic of New Jersey)

-jFw

Quote Originally Posted by BobGun View Post
    I must be out of step. I do not go anywhere that is posted. I refuse to give anyone my money if they want to strip me of my rights. I admit there are a few places where I will disarm before entering, but very few. I always CC but will not violate a business right to have a gun free zone. I will just stay out. Luckily here in the boonies there are few places that post.
    It's private property, they aren't "stripping" you of your right. I'm sure there are items you wouldn't allow me to bring onto your property. Of course you in turn have the ability to not shop there as I have the ability to not come to your house.

These gun prohibitions are not so much the product of an anti-gun sentiment but rather the result of lawsuits. Some bad guy forced a good guy to stop his threat and the mall/store was sued for allowing weapons on the property. We've all heard of such situations, a criminal suing in relation to his on-the-job injuries.

I'm in the boonies too. I have never seen a sign prohibiting carry. But to be honest, I never look for them either.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Ron View Post
    I am 56, I have carried CC for more years than I can remember.... I have never been asked to leave anywhere/anyplace, ever.... signs or no signs.
    Same here, carrying for 35 years now. No one has asked me to leave anywhere. Then again, I don't look for little stickers or display my firearm in any manner.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Ron View Post
    I am 56, I have carried CC for more years than I can remember.... I have never been asked to leave anywhere/anyplace, ever.... signs or no signs.
    Exactly correct in my mind.

I intend no disrespect to the OP but the fact that a mall has a no guns policy and is posted is NOT news. I do not think that they is a single mall in the US that ALLOWS firearms most or all are posted to some degree.

CC and proceed on is how I hand this.

Just my two cents on the matter.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by shermdo View Post
    Exactly correct in my mind.

I intend no disrespect to the OP but the fact that a mall has a no guns policy and is posted is NOT news. I do not think that they is a single mall in the US that ALLOWS firearms most or all are posted to some degree.

CC and proceed on is how I hand this.

Just my two cents on the matter.
    I've carried to this mall before (openly) and walked right past the security and multiple other people in stores. No one said anything about a firearms policy or anything like it. Like I said in the first post it was just posted on the doors. Also, it still isn't posted on the website.
    I need a better signature than this...

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Storm88000 View Post
    You must live in the western part of PA Eastern part = border with the PRONJ (peoples republic of New Jersey)

7 miles from the WV panhandle. The only places posted are Toys are US, Ikea, and a pancake house. I never go to any of these places.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    It's private property, they aren't "stripping" you of your right. I'm sure there are items you wouldn't allow me to bring onto your property. Of course you in turn have the ability to not shop there as I have the ability to not come to your house.

I'm in the boonies too. I have never seen a sign prohibiting carry. But to be honest, I never look for them either.
    They are stripping my rights just as much as if they did not allow a "protected class" person to enter.

I do look for them so I do not give my money to a company that openly is anit gun.

As far as law suits go they can be sued for anything at anytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12