Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default I wish the uninformed would stay quiet!!!!!!!

I was on a job site today talkin to a coworker who is right now getting his ltcf. I was telling hoim where he could and could not carry. I said he can carry in the bank and this guy who by the way has a ltcf says you can not carry in the bank. I said if your gonna have a ltcf then you should study the laws before you tell other people what they can and can not do.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: I wish the uninformed would stay quiet!!!!!!!

LTCF has no direct bearing in carry in a private business.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by VinDyl View Post
    I was on a job site today talkin to a coworker who is right now getting his ltcf. I was telling hoim where he could and could not carry. I said he can carry in the bank and this guy who by the way has a ltcf says you can not carry in the bank. I said if your gonna have a ltcf then you should study the laws before you tell other people what they can and can not do.
    That is why I always have the handy dandy PAFOA flyer on or about my person . I hand it out to those who refuse to read the law. Print one out and give it to your misinformed co-worker advise him to read it and utilize the resources provided thereupon. It is his responsibility to know the law. There are all sorts of places you can and cannot carry.
    Last edited by Zeke2A; March 30th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Fortuna audaces iuvat
    "Who is John Galt?"
    Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke2A View Post
    That is why I always have the handy dandy PAFOA flyer on or about my person . I hand it out to those who refuse to read the law. Print one out and give it to your misinformed co-worker advise him to ead it and utilize the resources provided thereupon. It is his responsibility to know the law.
    ^This^, I was gonna say I hope you pointed him here, to get a little more informed

(York County)

"Ditto", Could not agree more.
    FUNDAMENTALS

"All that is needed for Evil to Prevail is for Good Men to
    do Nothing"

(Northampton County)

Some days I worry about my freedom. People saying stupid shit, then getting corrected, and then getting BELLIGERENT about it, makes me wonder how much longer I can keep going without smashing motherfuckers in the face.

Or those fucking anti's...getting "in your face"...when they break the "one arm's distance" rule, I see that as just cause to commence beating.

Go ahead, bring those red squares! IDGAF. It's been a shitty day.
    Popichak is probably trolling this for his next story...

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by VinDyl View Post
    Each individual bank may have a different policy. If his bank puts up a no guns allowed sign, then you may be charged with tresspassing if you fail to follow their policy.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Each individual bank may have a different policy. If his bank puts up a no guns allowed sign, then you may be charged with tresspassing if you fail to follow their policy.
    He said you can not carry in any bank. It was a blanket statement. And he just did not wanna hear what I said so I told him to study the law. And told him come here also and read.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    Some days I worry about my freedom. People saying stupid shit, then getting corrected, and then getting BELLIGERENT about it, makes me wonder how much longer I can keep going without smashing motherfuckers in the face.

Or those fucking anti's...getting "in your face"...when they break the "one arm's distance" rule, I see that as just cause to commence beating.

Go ahead, bring those red squares! IDGAF. It's been a shitty day.
    Relax mickey it's the week-end grab a beer, you've earned it..

I've been giving those flyers out like candy.there's a lot of people getting a conceal carry license. I just had to print 6 more this morning. when people start asking questions. what I do is, I first give them the flyer and tell them educate yourself, it's your responsibility when you carry a handgun, I then proceed to discuss..

They just don't know!
    The guy I gave a flyer to this morning, he asked me about registration saying a cop said all gun have to be registered. I come off like a lunatic because I said the cop doesn't know what he's talking about. people tend to believe the badge.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Lebanon County)

Tell him to call Doug Reitnour, the head of security for National Penn Bank and all of it's sub banks.

A month or so ago we were in Philly for a funeral and a wedding and I had to deposit some checks but couldn't make it to Robesonia before we left. I stopped in a branch in Philly and after making my deposits I chatted with the security guard for a while (we didn't have those in the Lehigh Valley KNBTs or the Robesonia National Penn). When I asked him about Doug he happily informed me that Doug was still there in the same position.

By the way, that particular branch had the little security cube trapping one in the doorway until they let you in and what looked like a metal detector. They buzzed me right through, gun and all.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast