Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB80 Signed by Governor Corbett!

Thanks to everyone's support of this bill, it has been signed into law by Governor Corbett. Municipalities can now be held liable for firearms laws on the books which are in direct violation of the state's preemption laws. To link to continuing discussion on the new law, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds > Classifieds Archive

Notices

Classifieds Archive A graveyard for classifieds posts that have run their course.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:22 AM

(Northampton County)
bradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6 year old Taurus 66 with 6" barrel

I am looking to sell my Taurus 66 revolver in 357 magnum. I am no longer in need of it, and I hate to see a good gun sit. I also need to move it because I will be in the market soon for a new duty carry sidearm, so being the economy is what it is, this would help offset the purchase of something new.

It is in VERY good shape with about 500 total rounds through it. Shoots great, always has, very accurate shot. never had a hiccup with it, always has been maintained and cleaned.

What it comes with:
- Gun itself
- Barrel cleaning brush
- any rounds that I still have with it.
- Sorry, my wife had thrown away the original box thinking that was alright.

I have seen these preowned asking for as little as $329.00 going up to $409.00 online, the higher of the price seeming alot for this revolver, but I would like to get $359.00 out of it if possible.

Would like to hear from you to discuss if interested. Have Army/Navy in Whitehall where the transfer could be done unless you want it shipped and then whatever costs associated with sending it to an FFL dealer would be additional. The price and whatever other fees would be on buyer.

IM me if you would like to discuss...

Thanks, and have a great day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0878.JPG (229.7 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0879.JPG (227.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0881.JPG (236.2 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0882.JPG (232.5 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0885.JPG (231.7 KB, 189 views)

President Ronald Reagan

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old January 7th, 2013, 08:53 PM

(Northampton County)
bradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond reputebradjc72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 year old Taurus 66 with 6" barrel

The revolver is still for sale. It truly is a great piece and would make someone a great revolver. I do need to get rid of it unfortunately so please let me know if you have any interest in it.

Have a great night everyone!

President Ronald Reagan
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:07 PM

(Northampton County)
Default Re: 6 year old Taurus 66 with 6" barrel

I have had a little interest in this revolver but it is still with me, so let me know if you have interest. I have been swayed in showing that the price is important in this day and age as I already know so if I need to go to $300.00 to be able to move it then so be it, but I really need to move this gun.

I appreciate anyone who has looked, but I am in desperate mode trying to get my new career as a state constable going and need to move this to pay for the new XD that I will be getting for my duty weapon, so any interest is appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

President Ronald Reagan