Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB80 (Formerly HB 1243, Preemption Law Changes) Is Off to the Governor for Signature!

Thanks to everyone's support of this bill, it has passed a concurrence vote in the House, and is now off to the Governor's desk to be signed. To link to the latest discussion on this effort, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds > Classifieds Archive

Notices

Classifieds Archive A graveyard for classifieds posts that have run their course.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old June 7th, 2012, 08:15 AM

(Washington County)
ZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond reputeZeroZoku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Browning citori o/u shotgun "special sporting clays" double barrel 12GA

Hello all,

This is the second gun I've sold here, so hopefully I have at least a little bit of good reputation

Up for sale is my Browning citori over & under "special sporting clays" edition. It's a 12 guage, Grade 1, comes complete with a set of choke tubes and hard locking case. It has the factory option recoil reducing vent holes in the barrels, and a professionally installed "kick-eez" butt-pad. It has a recoil-activated trigger, which allows you to use the same trigger to shoot both barrels.

The gun shoots and works just like new. The action is still just as tight as the day I bought it. Never had a misfire or ejection issue, everything works great. As recommended, I always apply fresh grease to the tight-tolarance inner workings of the gun before every shoot, and remove the grease when finished.

However, I have owned this gun for over 12 years, and it has made many trips to the skeet range. There are noticable marks in the stock caused by the stock rubbing against zippers and buckes. The finish is also worn off in a few areas, such as the disassembly lever at the base of the foregrip and on the underside of the receiver, where the gun would rest when carried open.

This gun has brought me great joy in the years I've owned it, and I'm sad to see it go, although I do not really do much clay shooting anymore and it's just gathering dust.

I would like to sell for $800, or trade for one of the following:

-browning high-power (newer production)
-springfield M1A
-Ruger mini-14 (in .223)
-Sig P226
-russian-made makarov (in .380) **partial trade
-S&W .357 with about 4" barrel
-bolt action .308 in tactical configuration

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!