Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds > Classifieds Archive

Notices

Classifieds Archive A graveyard for classifieds posts that have run their course.

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old June 16th, 2011, 10:49 AM

jpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hot Tub in West Chester

My Mother-In-Law has a hot tub for sale in West Chester and asked me to spread the word in exchange for a cut of the sale price.

The description she gave me:
It is a Hot Springs Grandee Model, Seats 12. They bought it new in 1996 and have had it serviced regularly. It is fully functional and they just got a new cover for it ($500). In addition, it has been kept under an overhang so the exterior has had limited exposure to the elements and is in great shape.

She did not know the dimensions, I can measure and post these as well as pictures when I go down to visit in 2 weeks. You will need to pick this up yourself, she just wants it gone and does not want to have to arrange transport.

From HotSprings Website, the current Grandee Model's dimensions are 8'4"x7'7"x38"H. I imagine its got to be close to that.

Asking $2000, Possibly interested in handgun trades for my part of the deal: SIG P290, KelTec PF9, Kimber Solo Carry are my only interests. Send your offers!

PM or email me with questions: jonathan.gahman@gmail.com

Last edited by jpg5080; June 16th, 2011 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old June 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM

jpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond reputejpg5080 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hot Tub in West Chester

Pics will be up this coming weekend.