Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: NCCSC

(Berks County)

Default Re: NCCSC

Dean et al,

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've posted my opinion and the reasoning for my decisions, right or wrong, and don't intend to continue going round-and-round. I don't consider myself beyond reproach, so again, I've notified Dan of this thread and asked him to review it and my actions.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberedRound View Post
    Dean et al,

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've posted my opinion and the reasoning for my decisions, right or wrong, and don't intend to continue going round-and-round. I don't consider myself beyond reproach, so again, I've notified Dan of this thread and asked him to review it and my actions.
    In light of that, I will refrain from the post I was working on, but offer what was my final comment: You have formed an opinion of our club based on what you’ve read on this forum. If you would like to see for yourself how well run our club events are, I will invite you as a guest for one of our upcoming events. If, at that time, you still believe we are truly a s*&^ show, I will be greatly surprised.

Respectfully submitted,

Paul Barr

(Jefferson County)

This discussion is closed permanently.

We freed up the thread so that the antagonist side doesn't try to further their agenda with multiple fake accounts, and yet some of you criticize the staff for hiding behind nameless accounts when we point out the fact that one of the protagonists is in reality a NCCSC official - pot & kettle....

Gentlemen are forthcoming and do not deceive. It is the same reason why concealing of handguns is a regulated privilege. Because cowards, assassins, and men of nefarious intent conceal their weapons - and also their identities. It is one thing to remain anonymous in general conversation, but it is totally different when you're talking in the third person to defend or promote something that you represent first-hand.

We simply asked that all sides disclose who you really are, but some of you then feel the need smart-off back? BTW - Thank you to those who did "out" themselves. ...and before anyone calls me out, I've said my name here countless times - Robert Preston of Brookville PA.

Feel free to discuss other non-NCCSC matters at PAFOA.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Perry County)

Last edited by unclejumbo; October 28th, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314