Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Regions > Valleys of the Susquehanna Region > Centre

Notices

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old October 18th, 2011, 05:40 PM

PA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud ofPA452 has much to be proud of
Default 22LR Steel Fun Shoot; October 30th

Figured I'd post this here. The shoot is at Juniata Sportsman's Club. I went to this last month and it was a blast. I think it took me 45-50 minutes to get there from State College.

http://forum.pafoa.org/shoots-range-...fun-shoot.html (22LR Steel Fun Shoot)

You don't need expensive equipment (I did all the steel shooting out to 200 yards with my scope set at 4x), the ammo is cheap, and we had a great group of people and an awesome range setup. I've never had so many steel targets in front of me at one time. It was a blast, and yet it was cheap.

Attendance was a little light last time, so I'm trying to get the word out about it. If you have any questions, shoot me an IM or email, or Robrat, the author of the above linked thread.

Here's some pics from last month:

------------------------------------

This shows much of the setup, although many of the targets are hard to see.

A little closer with the silhouette targets highlighted. They were a challenge to hit standing. 20 targets with 25 rounds. The most I got was 16.

Last edited by PA452; October 18th, 2011 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!