Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Discussion > Firearms > Ammunition & Reloading

Notices

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old July 4th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Master Member

(Northampton County)
ungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Walmart Ammo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A. View Post
well how old do you look? I'm 27 but look 17 when i shave. I also get i.d. at weird places. i don't get i.d. buying liquor but if some one asks me to pick them up smokes the kids at wawa always hit me up for i.d.
I look pretty friggin old.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old July 4th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Grand Member

(Chester County)
B.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
I look pretty friggin old.
Hahaha happens to the best of us.
Old July 4th, 2013, 01:02 PM

(Lackawanna County)
Mattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwyman View Post
I know this is the ammo thread but figured this would be worth posting. Walmart in Monaca PA got 4 ar's in yesterday. That's the first time I have ever seen them carry anything decent. 2 colts one with magpul acc., and the other 2 were either dpms or bushmaster. Didn't pay much attention to them. But they still had nothing as far as ammunition.
They cant seem to sell the ar's at the walmart near me, they have been sitting in the case for weeks now. The guy at the counter said they cant move them and they even have a bunch more in the back
Old July 4th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Grand Member

(Chester County)
B.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond reputeB.A. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattintaylor View Post
They cant seem to sell the ar's at the walmart near me, they have been sitting in the case for weeks now. The guy at the counter said they cant move them and they even have a bunch more in the back
What are the prices like? Maybe I can move some of them.
Old July 4th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Grand Member

(Bucks County)
steelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond reputesteelerfan has a reputation beyond repute

The guy at the sporting goods counter at the Walmart in E. Greenville told me a few weeks back they are having trouble selling their firearms because as he said "who wants to buy a gun when we don't have any ammo to sell with it"
Old July 5th, 2013, 12:20 AM

(Lackawanna County)
Mattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond reputeMattintaylor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
The guy at the sporting goods counter at the Walmart in E. Greenville told me a few weeks back they are having trouble selling their firearms because as he said "who wants to buy a gun when we don't have any ammo to sell with it"
Exactly! My walmart has lots of guns but no ammo, seems like alot of other stores are exactly the opposite
Old July 5th, 2013, 10:15 AM

(Franklin County)
Nicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond reputeNicoli06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have luck at Irwin or Greensburg lately? I've only been in once or twice since may and didn't see anything on the shelves.
Old July 5th, 2013, 06:19 PM

(Westmoreland County)
blawnoxboy is on a distinguished road

Was in Delmont Walmart this morning and they had 5 boxes of 9mm but nothing else.I was thinking of buying a couple of boxes and finding someone that wanted to trade for a brick of 22's.
Old July 5th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Grand Member

(Allegheny County)
arjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond reputearjohnson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blawnoxboy View Post
Was in Delmont Walmart this morning and they had 5 boxes of 9mm but nothing else.I was thinking of buying a couple of boxes and finding someone that wanted to trade for a brick of 22's.
I was there wed and they had about 25 of these, I got 3.

Old July 5th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Master Member

(Northampton County)
ungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond reputeungawa has a reputation beyond repute

Too fast. Need slower. CCI Standard.