*USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*
I finally got brave enough to try reloading 40S&W for my Glock 27. With all the hype about the risks of reloading for Glocks I did a lot of research and there were plenty of accounts of folks successfully & apparently safely reloading for their Glocks. The next problem I ran into was I bought "Berry's" Bullets & there is very little published load data for them. Hodgdon & a couple other's do but I wanted to use Alliant's Power Pistol.

After some due diligence I settled on a trial load of 6.6gn Power Pistol under Berry's 155gn plated flat point.

I used my once fired Winchester White Box brass, which had the small Glock Belly. It resized very nicely and bulge was completely removed using Lee dies. I reloaded 5 & encountered my first problem on the very first shot as I lauched the 155gn bullet right through the front of my chronograph

That's what I get for being to lazy to get the shooting bench out and tried to free hand it. I fired the rest for function. All fired correctly and showed no pressure signs not even the Glock belly like from the factory loading.

So I bought a new chronograph and made 5 more-

Results:

5 shots-
970 fps
936 fps
980 fps
971 fps
978 fps
avg= 967fps

Here is my group +1 factory load at approx. 24 feet. Disregard the small .223 holes