Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5.56 ammo

(York County)

Default 5.56 ammo

East York. Dick's has a bunch on their shelves. Just an FYI if you are looking. The price is high but some ammo is better than no ammo.
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. Benjamin Franklin

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: 5.56 ammo

no one shops at Dick's that are true pro 2a. do a search on this forum to find out why.

Boycott Dicks!!!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Bucks County)

I am not trying to defend Dick's. But since Jan 2013 the only ammo I have found @ reasonable prices has been @ Dick's. I know they did some things that have pissed off most of PAFOA but they have helped me. So please leave all the Dick's to me and 5 or 6 other guys(and one girl). ;-)

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by felly smarts View Post
    East York. Dick's has a bunch on their shelves. Just an FYI if you are looking. The price is high but some ammo is better than no ammo.
    Quick... save yourself... get into your fighting hole and prepare for 'incoming'.

Although, 5.56 on ANY shelf is a positive sign that things might be starting to return to some semblance of normal.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by elweasel View Post
    I am not trying to defend Dick's. But since Jan 2013 the only ammo I have found @ reasonable prices has been @ Dick's. I know they did some things that have pissed off most of PAFOA but they have helped me. So please leave all the Dick's to me and 5 or 6 other guys(and one girl). ;-)
    No problem, you can have all the Dick's you want...

(Northampton County)

Do you know what they did?

Thousands of people bought ARs at a deal price under an exclusive contract with the manufacturer. Dicks customers bought them and paid for them.

Dicks told their customers they would not ship them the ARs, ever.

And they illegally broke the contract with the manufacturer. Only straight out stealing would be worse. Well, legally, it was pretty much the same as far as the contract was concerned.

Not to mention, they probably sold off the ARs they already had to other companies not at the deal price, but at massively inflated post-school shooting prices. Wonder if that was the real reason.

I hope all Dicks ammo is defective.

(Lehigh County)

I love people like you. defend an anti 2a group, but you will be the first one complaining when they come and take your rifle away. Keep supporting non 2a businesses and soon you won't have to. I, for one, will never help a person that supports non 2a people. I wish you would do your homework before buying, but I already know your thought process, it's gimme, gimme, gimme I want it now and don't give a shit about anyone else or the constitution. Good luck in life with that attitude. You are now on my blocked list.

(Bucks County)

Talking Re: 5.56 ammo

Vexxus21, Thank god someone has a sense of humor.

ungawa, If what you say is true, then the thousands of people have a breech of contract. And you have a remedy for that, sue them. Did they keep your money? It sounds like you wanted a cheaper price ar-15 and are upset that you did not get it. Sounds like my argument for buying the ammo at Dick's and not elsewhere at 3 or 4 times 'normal' price. Plus I have always like AK's over AR's.(I won't get into that argument now)
    And lastly,

Tonyfac (boy could I have fun with that name) I support the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I have since I first learn to shoot. I was at the 2A Rally in Morrisville,Pa at the beginning of the May. Were you there? I will be at the 2A Rally in Philly on the 25TH. Will you be there? Unlike most people here my family knows of the horrors of Gun registration and Gun Confiscation. I am an American-Cuban.American by choice, Cuban by blood. After Fidel (hijo de puta) took control, he cofiscated all personal firearms. The reason 'In the new Peoples Republic of Cuba there is no crime. Therefore you need no firearms for self-defense.' Since you don't buy at Dick's because of the anti 2A stance, I guess you also don't buy any CCI/Speers products or any other manufactor who sell at Dick's. I think that is cutting off your nose in spite of your face. I rather do something more positive than negative. Going to a rally rather than not buying from a store. IMHO
    Don't worry I will still help you if you need help. That is the American way. We help people even if we don't agree/ or like. Gimmie? No one has given me anything. I have worked for everything I have. I have a great attitude on life, it helps me deal with people like you.(that and going to the range and squeezing off 50 rounds of Dick's Blazer Brass ammo) Also don't worry I won't block you ,Grand Member. I like open discussions. That is the way we learn.
    Luis- A bigger member ;-)

(Blair County)

....sigh....
    Who cares about indefinate detention...patriot act....illegal search and seizure...they arent searching my house...yet.
    You gotta make a stand at some point and caving just because they have a good price is the worst form of complacency.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast