Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
HB80 (Formerly HB 1243, Preemption Law Changes) Is Off to the Governor for Signature!

Thanks to everyone's support of this bill, it has passed a concurrence vote in the House, and is now off to the Governor's desk to be signed. To link to the latest discussion on this effort, CLICK HERE

Go Back   Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Discussion Forum > Regions > Pittsburgh Region > Allegheny

Notices

PAFOA Sponsors Businesses that provide financial and technical support to PAFOA. PAFOA Shopping Partners A percentage of all sales made through these partner links goes to PAFOA.
Arms Dealer Logo

Arms Dealer — Free Firearm Classifieds, Gun Shop & Shooting Range Reviews

Arms Dealer is your one-stop shop for free firearm classifieds, gun shop & shooting range reviews.

Join today to start buying, selling and reviewing!

Old April 14th, 2012, 02:35 PM

(Allegheny County)
Flub781 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to find a Colt LE6920 with "restricted" markings?

Hey all,

I'm looking for a Colt LE6920 with the "Restricted Government/Military/Law Enforcement/Export use only" stamp on the receiver and cant seem to find one. Anyone have any guesses?

I tried Bee's sportsmans supply, Bravermans, and none of them had it.

Thanks for visiting our forum! If you ever plan to return you should consider quickly registering for a forum account, especially if you're in Pennsylvania. It's simple to do and best of all free. Once registered you'll be able to participate in our discussions and keep up to date on issues important to Pennsylvania firearm owners!

Old April 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Grand Member

(Allegheny County)
QuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to find a Colt LE6920 with "restricted" markings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub781 View Post
Hey all,

I'm looking for a Colt LE6920 with the "Restricted Government/Military/Law Enforcement/Export use only" stamp on the receiver and cant seem to find one. Anyone have any guesses?

I tried Bee's sportsmans supply, Bravermans, and none of them had it.
Now that "mere civilians" can buy them Colt has started to offer the 6920 without the LE only roll-marks. If nobody locally has them in stock I don't know how easy it will be to order them.

Gunbroker?
Old April 15th, 2012, 04:17 PM

(Allegheny County)
BigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these partsBigDukeSix is infamous around these parts

I agree , gunbroker , guns america, be patient.
Old April 15th, 2012, 07:20 PM

(Allegheny County)

Thanks for the replies. After I made the post I called Powells Guns right up the road from me and low and behold!!!
Old April 15th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Grand Member

(Allegheny County)
QuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond reputeQuackXP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub781 View Post
Thanks for the replies. After I made the post I called Powells Guns right up the road from me and low and behold!!!
What was the price?
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:35 PM

(Allegheny County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuackXP View Post
What was the price?
I wound up getting it for $1,295. Actually seemed more than fair considering all the ones I saw on gunbroker with the rollmarks were going in the ball park of $1,400. I put half down and am going to pay the other half and pick it up this weekend.
Old April 27th, 2012, 04:15 PM

immilitarywife is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Where to find a Colt LE6920 with "restricted" markings?

My husband tried looking for one all over the country and every website that said they had them only had the new SP6920 without the "Restricted" markings. Since his B-day is coming up, I tried finding one myself. I called the guys over at our local range and they said they had just picked one up in Miami. I checked their website and they show them available. I called ealier this week and THEY HAVE THEM ))))) The true Colt LE 6920 Carbines, Wooo Hooo!! They guy said he only has about 15, so I gave a deposit over the phone. Hubby and I are driving to Miami on Saturday to pick it up. Nice folks! They are called Florida Armory and their website is www.floridaarmory.com. I spoke with a guys who's name was Adam. He seemed very helpful and nice to me, even though I called over 20 times, lol! I'll let you all know what I think about the place.
Old April 28th, 2012, 01:41 PM

(Allegheny County)
Deal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond reputeDeal_me_In has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is making me feel good about picking one up last year for $1150. Seems like they are becoming more difficult to find as people want to collect the LE rollmark. I wish I would have bought four instead of one.