Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Mosin Nagant by the case

I just sent off a check for a cheap case of Mosin Nagants. Anybody have any idea if ATF will jam me up for buying too many guns at once? I've never had problems purchasing before but haven't bought this many before. I live in Texas. Your thoughts and experience are appreciated.

Default Re: Mosin Nagant by the case

i wouldnt think so, how many and how much? you dont have to answer im just curious. i was going to buy a case along time ago but never did.

I've never heard of anyone being hassled about buying a quantity of firearms. If this condition existed, dealers would have a major problem every time they restocked.

Auction sales would be problematic, collectors would be affected, etc. I'm under the impression Mosins are of little interest to the bats.

I wouldn't sweat it, especially since they're sold by the case now anyway. Given that all the case lots are counterbored, I'm wondering whether they're getting near the end of the supply?
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

I think he's talking about this offer: http://www.centerfiresystems.com/RUSGUN9130.aspx

Mosins for $70 or a case of 20 for $1130.

They are counterbored and unmatching. I think PA Rifleman may be right and the supply is running out. Well, until someone digging a new basement in Kiev or Belgrade finds a stash of 100,000 more.

I think I'll get one (or 2...maybe 3...4 tops) with my next bonus check.
    --RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RedKnightt View Post
    I got 3 from Dunhams....$69.99 each 2 M44's 1 M91/30 great condition and all matching. The sale was several weeks ago tho....I posted it on here.
    "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"A Canadian is sort of like an American, but without the gun"

Quote Originally Posted by PapaJazz26 View Post
    I got 3 from Dunhams....$69.99 each 2 M44's 1 M91/30 great condition and all matching. The sale was several weeks ago tho....I posted it on here.
    Please take this in the loving manner it is meant..I hate you
    --RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

It was Centerfire Systems. Sadly enough, I just had to look up "counterboring." The rifles are roughly $60 each after shipping.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RedKnightt View Post
    I think he's talking about this offer: http://www.centerfiresystems.com/RUSGUN9130.aspx

Mosins for $70 or a case of 20 for $1130.

They are counterbored and unmatching. I think PA Rifleman may be right and the supply is running out. Well, until someone digging a new basement in Kiev or Belgrade finds a stash of 100,000 more.

I checked in the basement when I lived in Kiev, no luck, same for grand parents basement. I can email my dads friends and have them check their basements. :-D

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA Rifleman View Post
    I've never heard of anyone being hassled about buying a quantity of firearms. If this condition existed, dealers would have a major problem every time they restocked.

Auction sales would be problematic, collectors would be affected, etc. I'm under the impression Mosins are of little interest to the bats.

I wouldn't sweat it, especially since they're sold by the case now anyway. Given that all the case lots are counterbored, I'm wondering whether they're getting near the end of the supply?
    Some guy on AR15 had an issue when he bought 50 lower receivers. He met with ATF, they informed him about needing an FFL to sell guns etc, then called the FFL to let the sale go through.

I'm in for 2 crates of mosins, I wouldn't sweat it.

(Lackawanna County)

I was thinking about getting a crate but don't really have the money. I did e-mail them about the shipping cost and was told it would be $144.99 to ship them out to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast