View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2011

(Allegheny County)
dusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond reputedusty78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Masterpiece Arms Protector 380 pistol review (Seecamp 380 clone)

**UPDATE**

I spoke with MPA today and the gun is a 5 + 1, the 32 version is 6 + 1.
I took the MPA Protector to the range today and put 50 rounds of American Eagle 95gr ball, and a handful of hallow points through the pistol. This is not a fun gun to shoot but I have shot worse. Most of the discomfort is felt in the web of your hand. I actually developed a small abrasion ; I later realized that it was from the end of the plastic grips which are not rounded. I will take a file to them and round them out ASAP.

after 50+ rounds I encountered 0 malfunctions. This little blaster just kept one plugging along. All in all I think it wasa good buy and definitely fill a spot in my carry rotation. Sometimes You just really need a tiny gun. For instance I would sometimes carry an NAA mini 22WMR when out to nice dinners or places were real concealment was an issue. Although I like the NAA mini i really couldnt hit anything with it with any real accuracy. I found the MPA 380 to be accurate for a little tiny gun with no sights.

my first two mags at 7 yards off hand.

the web of my hand from the sharp edge of the grips