Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Allentown gun show

Hey Kids, just an update about this show ... there is NO Friday night this time. Rodeway Inn screwed up and booked a banquet so the show opens Saturday morning.

Tootie and I will be there with Black Dog ammo and man oh MAN is he loaded to the gills with ammo for this show! Over 2,000 rounds 45ACP, about 7k rounds 223, 9mm in ball and hollow point up the wazzoo along with a ton of 40 S & W, 45 long colt and more. Hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Hey Kids, just an update about this show ... there is NO Friday night this time. Rodeway Inn screwed up and booked a banquet so the show opens Saturday morning.

Tootie and I will be there with Black Dog ammo and man oh MAN is he loaded to the gills with ammo for this show! Over 2,000 rounds 45ACP, about 7k rounds 223, 9mm in ball and hollow point up the wazzoo along with a ton of 40 S & W, 45 long colt and more. Hope to see you there!
    7k cool I need too restock ..... Seeyou saturday
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776

(Northampton County)

What a crock of messy stuff. So if I go to either show there will be dealers missing because they are at the other show? This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    What a crock of messy stuff. So if I go to either show there will be dealers missing because they are at the other show? This sucks.
    Honestly from what I've heard most of the Days Inn dealers are telling John (the other promoter) to pound salt ... he has tried this nonsense before and the dealers are sick of it.

He also has a nasty habit of telling dealers what they can and can't sell (example: he only allows one ammo dealer and anyone else that tries to sell ammo gets asked to remove it or is not invited back)

I for one will support Joel and Eagle Arms, they have always been there, done what they said and run well organized shows. Even if I weren't working the one this weekend I still think I would ignore the other.

Just sos you knows kids. Rich just got off the phone with Joel from Eagle Arms and the show is booked SOLID, not an empty table to be had.

See yous guys der

(Berks County)

i will be there i got 2 tabels, i am not sure where i will be, i have various odds an ends, brass, bullets, some ammo better quality knives.

How is the promoter i talked him last week and he set me up over the phone, he didnt want any money till set up, is he a stand up guy ? do i need to worry about my spots?

I just look at the Oaks web site they have a RV show there this week end
    not a gun show ....
    http://www.phillyexpocenter.com/cale...th=3&year=2010
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. ... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." Thomas Jefferson - Commonplace Book 1774-1776

(Montgomery County)

Different Expo Center

Allentown Expo Center
    by Appalachian Promotions
    http://newsite.appalachianpromotions....aspx?tabid=53
    The 2A does not GIVE us the right. It tells the gov they can not INFRINGE our right.

Quote Originally Posted by kadar View Post
    Different Expo Center

Allentown Expo Center
    by Appalachian Promotions
    http://newsite.appalachianpromotions....aspx?tabid=53
    You have got to be kinding me WTF There less then a mile apart Never seen any adds for the other show This totally sucks
    Last edited by G10mm; March 5th, 2010 at 01:09 AM.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Thanks dc dalton. Glad I saw this, saved me a wasted Friday night trip, and then a Sunday trip to the PA Expo.

Opportunity to hit 2 shows only a couple miles apart!!!! With no more football I have more time.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast