Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default A+ Customer Service from Aim Surplus!

I received fantastic customer service from Aim Surplus today!

I had ordered 500 rounds of ammo and some used European AK magazines from Aim Surplus a while back. One of the magazines shipped to me was extremely beat up. I really didn't care about how it looked, I only needed it to function.

I wrote their CS an email at 10:23am this morning, telling them that the magazine functions as badly as it looks. They responded to my email at 10:28am (yes 5 min later) and Bryan wrote that he will be sending me a new magazine today. Later this afternoon, I received an email notification from Aim that my replacement magazine had shipped!

At no time did I ask for a replacement. I just wanted to let them know that, although I was pleased with the rest of my order, one of the magazines was not received in working order. They didn't have to send me a new one, as time had expired on returns. They also could have had me pay for postage to send the bad magazine back, etc... They did nothing short of jump on the chance to give excellent customer service, above and beyond what many others think is good CS. I will continue to order from Aim Surplus with confidence.

Now that's customer service in my book.

Default Re: A+ Customer Service from Aim Surplus!

I wish all businesses ran that way, I'm only 23 but from what I can understand thats a practice that has come and gone. Im glad to hear they treated you right, I will feel better about ordering from them in the future, thank you for you feed back.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: A+ Customer Service from Aim Surplus!

I received the new magazine from Aim, and it is perfect. It looks brand new, and it does not wobble in my AK. I'm really pleased with this company, and I can't wait to order from them again.